The Blame Game

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
IJ

Post by IJ »

"It's already started. Before everyone is even safe, their dead loved ones retrived from the deluge, the left is blaming the government for a natural disaster."

KM, we have our ears tuned for different kinds of media absurdities. I thought I would point out that Robertson and Co have suggested that feminists and homosexuals were or would be responsible for 9/11, asteroid impacts, and HURRICANES. Then, as a pastor, he proposed a political assassination of a freely elected official whose key campaign promise was basic services to the poor. Morons come in all flavors.
--Ian
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

I suppose the folks who died without food and water were either very ill before Katrina, or were injured in the middle of the storm.

Gene

Post by Guest »

Yeah, our area was really civil when we had our hurricanes. There where a couple of fights over plywood and some looting happened in remote areas but the cops squelched that really quick.

They caught the looters and they wheren't Italians.....

Return to “Realist Training”