Over the years

The dojo to many is a place of beauty, where the daily ritual of working out takes place. Do you have a special place where you work out? A special design you created that gave the dojo its personality and in the process gives you the inspiration to put a little more into your workout? Share your secrets here.
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

Holy smokes Laird! What a view. I bet training at that altitiude would help your body get used to oxygen debt.

I spent the first 25 years of my life at sea level and then lived in Santa Fe New Mexico for a couple months.

Now a normal oxygen reading for me on a pulse oximeter is 98% saturated. The first thing the manager did when Ishowed up to my job in Santa Fe was check my "sats".. they were 92 %.

I also remember the first time I ran when I was there.. everything started to get black :lol:

I got used to it after a week or so but when I went up to the mountains to ski, I'd still feel the effects.
gmattson
Site Admin

Hi Bill..

Post by gmattson »

Sorry, missed your earier post. You are right... it is an "air potato"... grows like a weed and the fairly large potato seeds are all over the ground.

I got most of them out of the area, but they are a big problem in the area. Fortunately, they are easily removed.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
f.Channell

Post by f.Channell »

Thanks Max.
I"m sure it would be a beautiful structure.

F.
Sans Peur Ne Obliviscaris
www.hinghamkarate.com

Return to “The Physical Dojo”