The "GEM" Platinum Dojo...

The dojo to many is a place of beauty, where the daily ritual of working out takes place. Do you have a special place where you work out? A special design you created that gave the dojo its personality and in the process gives you the inspiration to put a little more into your workout? Share your secrets here.
gmattson
Site Admin

The "GEM" Platinum Dojo...

Post by gmattson »

This Saturday, weather permitting, our group will be working out here. This is my "big" dojo, for special occasions.

GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Post by Guest »

Great spot George. Make sure you check the turf. It ***** slipping in dog poop or goose poop when your training. :wink:

It's kind of too cold and wet and to train outside here at the moment. Not really but thats the excuse I'm ussing. :roll: Wating for some serious snow fall and then we will have an interesting class in street cloths. Something about the footing and the restrictive clothing always brings a bit of reality ot the outdoor classes.

I miss the sea :(
gmattson
Site Admin

Good point..

Post by gmattson »

We don't have any seagulls and people are really good about picking up after their dogs. However, I always show up early to "police" the dojo floor! :)
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Post by Guest »

No, but that area is plauqed with Pigmy Rattlesnakes.

Be careful..... wish I could go...
f.Channell

Post by f.Channell »

Doesn't sound like you miss home Sensei.
Here's a reminder.

F
Sans Peur Ne Obliviscaris
www.hinghamkarate.com
Chris H.

Post by Chris H. »

George, is that in the Sanford are. It looks like the St. Johns River in the background.

Return to “The Physical Dojo”