Personal Honor

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

they couldnt handle the contact of rugby so they make pads , change the rules ,and have a wordl series all by themselves
Umm...our bastardization of rugby and the World Series are two different sports, Marcus. And there used to be two Canadian teams in Major league Baseball....alas now only one.

Gene
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

oops got me on that one ..... :oops:

But just because you corrupt the Canadians a bit doesnt make your sports any better ;)

hey theres rumour that some New Zealanders even tried playing Aussie rules .. doesnt make our whole country a pack of pansys though does it !!!
T W Armstrong

Post by T W Armstrong »

I'm a colonialist, were you at my birth lad? :lol: I'll look for your name in the list of gifts me mum kept. :roll: :wink:

No worchestershire, no egg, no HP how can they even call it a hamburger?

And MacDonalds, how can they use a fine name like that and not even offer some fried mars. I say it's time to invade and sort that lot out.

Their culinary best was the tube steak :roll: :wink:
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

yup with the cuisine I would of thought they`d take a liking to HP ;)

Return to “Realist Training”