New Jersey Assemblyman on crack...

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
-Metablade-

New Jersey Assemblyman on crack...

Post by -Metablade- »

New Jersey Bill to Outlaw Anonymous Forum Posts?

This bill would require an operator or ISP to maintain and enforce a policy requiring an information content provider who posts messages on a public forum website either to be identified by legal name and address or to register a legal name and address with the operator or provider prior to posting messages on a public forum website.

http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2006/Bills ... 327_I1.HTM
There's a bit of Metablade in all of us.
Valkenar

Re: New Jersey Assemblyman on crack...

Post by Valkenar »

-Metablade- wrote:New Jersey Bill to Outlaw Anonymous Forum Posts?
The link didn't work for me. From your descriptions it sounds like one of those PR bills people throw up knowing they'll fail so they can come back later and say "See, I tried to do something!!!" It's always dangerous to understate a politician's capacity for idiocy, but it's such an absurd idea I have to suspect it's meant to be that way.
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

Yeah..It looks like the server hosting the article is being attacked, and therefore down.

Muahahahhaha...
There's a bit of Metablade in all of us.

Return to “Realist Training”