Stress from Iraq war reduces rape sentence?

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
AAAhmed46

Stress from Iraq war reduces rape sentence?

Post by AAAhmed46 »

Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Agreed.

It's preposterous. And it's quite possibly a politically-motivated judgment that does us all a great disservice.

Either we are responsible for our actions, or we deserve to be locked up in the funny farm. And if we are responsible for our actions, then we should be held accountable for them.

On the other hand... You've got to tip your hat to Brown's lawyer. If the poop comes down in my world, I'm giving him a call! 8)

- Bill
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

Brown beat and handcuffed the woman, a Nigerian resident in the town of Vicenza. He raped her vaginally and anally and left her to wander the streets naked in search of help.
Howmucha want to bet something similiar to that will happen to him in prison?

He deserves it.
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

Howmucha want to bet something similiar to that will happen to him in prison?

He deserves it.
Dont know; he's a soldier and fought in a war zone; pretty hard to rape a guy that hardened.

But yeah; he deserves it.
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

Dont know; he's a soldier and fought in a war zone; pretty hard to rape a guy that hardened.

But yeah; he deserves it.
And the prisoners there are not hardened, mean, and posess criminal minds?

Rapists and child molesters usually don'tdo well in prison here in the US. I cannot imagine an Italian prison is any better.
Panther

Post by Panther »

benzocaine wrote:Rapists and child molesters usually don'tdo well in prison here in the US. I cannot imagine an Italian prison is any better.
Interestingly enough, statistically men who are wife and child abusers (as opposed to "molesters") do not fair much better in prison either.
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

Interestingly enough, statistically men who are wife and child abusers (as opposed to "molesters") do not fair much better in prison either.
Probably because they have to deal with Men, instead of women and children.
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

The men in prison arent in a position to protect there familys

when a peace of scum like this enters the system , they feel enabled and righteous .

combine that with criminal mindset and tendancys and life can become unpleasant .
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

Prison time=Male Rape.

Next question?

I am just wondering why the guy would have only recieved 8 years anyway.
Seems a bit light to me.

Isn't rape a capitol crime?
There's a bit of Metablade in all of us.
Valkenar

Post by Valkenar »

That's absurd. To me, if you find in court that someone is desensitized to the suffering of others that means they should have a longer term, not a shorter one.
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

I noticed though; when talking online to some veterans of the OLD gulf war; they either really respect arabian/muslims or really hate them and have a 'us or them' attitude going.

Could this rape have been done purely for the fact that this woman was nigerian? Or was it that she just happened to be nigerian and he was just an ordinary rapist? It's not like black woman in america/canada run around with signs on thier heads saying "im jamaican'' or ''im somalian''
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

AAAhmed46 wrote:
Could this rape have been done purely for the fact that this woman was nigerian?
That's an interesting question. Anything is possible.

However if the answer to your question was yes, then in the U.S. he would be guilty of a hate crime. And hate crimes here will get you bonus time in the slammer.

Again... We all agree that this guy is a POS. I'm still marveling at the chutzpah of his defense attorney. I want that SOB in my corner!

- Bill
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

''If the glove dont fit, you must aquit!"

Or something like that.

I love that guy!
Panther

Post by Panther »

Just an FYI, Johnny Cochran (apologies if the spelling is wrong) passed away.
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

Good man or bad man?

Im mixed about him.....

Return to “Realist Training”