Grand Celestial Do

Share your best jokes. (I'll have to make Susan the moderator of this one!)
Dana Sheets

Grand Celestial Do

Post by Dana Sheets »

http://cosmicfighting.atspace.com/origins.html
When I first started teaching Grand Celestial Do and released the origins of it, I have met enormous amounts of skepticism and doubts. This is to be expected.

Though I am aware that I being missing for 11 years does not confirm that I was on the Visitors' planet all this time. If you have doubts, and you need proof, then all you need to do is join one of my classes or attend one of my seminars. If what I show you is not revolutionary, phenomenal, or something that cannot come from this earth, then so be it. However, most likely you will be convinced. There are many doubters who initially wholeheartedly thought I was insane become students after just one class or seminar. For those who dismiss me right away without even witnessing Grand Celestial Do for yourself, then so be it. You will be missing out on something life changing. The proof will come on exactly May 12, 4025 A.D. at the beginning of the Turbulent Solstice, when the Visitors will make themselves known.
Did you show compassion today?
gmattson
Site Admin

hmmm

Post by gmattson »

The proof will come on exactly May 12, 4025 A.D. at the beginning of the Turbulent Solstice, when the Visitors will make themselves known.
I shall be waiting for them with great anticipation! :)
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Return to “Laugh a little..Live longer!”