I am New....

For kids who are interested in the martial arts. Moderated by "Seisan Sister", who is 13 years old and a seasoned Uechi competitor and according to her father, a very serious martial artist.
karateka_alex

I am New....

Post by karateka_alex »

I am new... my name is Alex [male]... im 17, so i guess that classifies me as a "teen"

I have never had the privilege of doing Uechi-ryu karate, but I'm very interested in the art...

I am currently on a mission to learn & understand every kata and their bunkai to go along with it... :(
which at times can be very stressful...

what are your rankings in uechi-ryu..
as well as other arts you've done...?

Mine are...

Iaido - Shodan in Mugai-ryu Iaihyodo and Tenshin Shoden Katori Shinto Ryu <-- [mostly consists of iaido, but has kenjutsu, battojutsu, naginatajutsu, shurikenjutsu, jujutsu, wajutsu, bajutsu and some other one i can't remember...] and im learning Hoki-ryu which is really fun..

Kempo - Shorinji Sogo Kempo-jutsu [Nidan], and Shodan in Odo-ha Kobyujutsu & Kenpo, and Universal Kempo [hawaii kajukenbo off-shoot], and also Motobu Udundi [2nd kyu]

Karate - Sandan in Goju-ryu & Motobu-ha Shito-ryu, Nidan in Ryuei-ryu and Ryukyu karate, Shodan in Kyusho-jutsu and Matsumura Seito Shorin-ryu

and lastly Jujutsu - Shodan in Daito-ryu Aiki-jujutsu, Hakko-ryu Jujutsu [1st kyu], and and 4th kyu in Aikido and Judo..

other arts i do... Ta'i Chi, Xingyi [Hsing-I], but im learning Shaolin Kung-fu..

As you can tell I've been working very hard at all of these having had almost 13 years... it was a good thing i grew up in hawaii the bridge for karate and martial arts... so i learned many things...

Anyone can contact me... ttyl
seisansister

Hey there

Post by seisansister »

hey alex 8)

im seisansister, the moderator for this forum, welcome to the site! :D

Seisansister
karateka_alex

Post by karateka_alex »

Why thank you... seisansister...
I'm glad I could be apart of this forum.. with you guys! and girls.. ;-)

Return to “Kombat Kids”