The sexist wymyn feminist blog part 1 & 2

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Akil Todd Harvey

The sexist wymyn feminist blog part 1 & 2

Post by Akil Todd Harvey »

I found these two blogs on another web community.

They supported my notion that matriarchy is as bad as patriarchy and that many of the extremist feminists are indeed not well disguised matriarchs (still waiting to hear from you Dana).

The second blog is the sanitized version, so if you find it offensive, do yoursef a flavor and dont bother reading the first one, cuz it is uber-offensive.
Two people got really offended by my blog against sexist man-hating feminists. Funny thing, they are people who I would have thought would have agreed with me! Perhaps they need to READ MORE CAREFULLY.
I wasn't ranting about all women or even all feminists. I was very specific about the kind of anti-male, superstitious feminists I loathe.
The kind who call me "dirty" because I have sex with men (and yet complain when lesbians are marginalized!), who won't allow transwomen at their events because they have "male energy," who blame "the patriarchy" for every little damn thing that goes wrong in their lives, who think that all heterosexual sex is unequal or coersive, who think that "all men are capable of rape" but assume that women are incapable of such crimes. Women who howl and bitch to desegregate all-men's universities, but rabidly defend their precious all-women's universities because women need "protecting" from men.
In short, those who think that the best way to make the world a perfect place is for women to be in charge and men to be second-class and hated citizens.
These are women who are utterly against real gender equality. Instead, they want to subject men out of revenge.
Ladies who were offended, if you are NOT this kind of "feminist," you have no reason to be upset with my rant! In fact, I suggest you should think hard about whether these ideas are worth defending at all.

For clarification, the reason I posted that blog was in response to some comments from some lesbians in another online forum, bashing me for being bisexual and sleeping with "the enemy" - yes, they said this. "Enemy." These women think men are their ENEMIES. That is seriously ##### up... and so long as they are the loudest feminists, some people will think that gender war and man hating is what feminism is all about.

How about instead of feminism, humanism? How about rights for everyone rather than trying to dismantle the nobility of an entire gender? How about NOT hating people just because they were born male? How about unification instead of separation? How about NOT removing oneself from the company of all members of the "wrong" gender?

There is no such thing as "separate but equal."

Or maybe, the very concept of a world made of only two types of genders - "women" and "men" - can be questioned as well??
I remember well about 15 years ago, talking to my mother on the phone, telling her i didnt like the word feminism, but preferred "humanism".....she began yelling into the phone.....cuz she is and was a matriarch railing and wailing against patriarchy........if patriarchy is bad, then so is matriarchy........so where are all the men who are for matriarchy? stand up and be counted.......

on 2nd thought, rather than including the hyperoffensive version containing more graphic words than I care to post.....let me just give ya the link and you can read it if you so desire........

http://www.myspace.com/gatsbean
go to blog entitled
Dear Lesbian Feminists, who spell woman with a Y because they are STUPID
Last edited by Akil Todd Harvey on Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

Haven't you heard?
The term "Feminism" is now as passé as the term "Post-feminism."
:lol:

The war is over, though the struggle continues.
Those who hate men (and conversely women) are fringe groups who's members are obviously disenfranchised, quite bitter, and probably could use a dose of some gentle professional therapy. In the end, they are nothing to be concerned over. Consider the source of link which was posted.

I believe that outward hatred always belies inner personal pain, and no matter how clever the guise, it is, in of itself, quite evident if one chooses to open their eyes.
I implore you to muse on that last statement for a moment.
There's a bit of Metablade in all of us.
Panther

Post by Panther »

ATH,

This is getting pretty old. Regardless, I've allowed these posts to continue... mainly because you're probably the only one that gets anything out of it and I don't want to be the one to stand in the way of your cathartic recovery.

However, continuing to "call out" Dana because she happened to respond to one of these types of threads and then decided not to continue in the discussion (for whatever reason such as not having the time to deal with it or simply not wanting to get pulled into the emotional hijacking or whatever), well... Continuing to "call out" someone who obviously doesn't want to be a part of the discussion is simply rude. Please refrain from doing so any further.

Even though a number of people consider this to be your own personal issue, don't care for these threads, have stated that to me directly, and feel that I should either delete or lock these misogynistic threads... since I am really very opposed to censorship... At least for the time being, I'm going to allow you to continue your recovery and/or dealing with the issues you feel are important to you.
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

You know, for those who follow these threads, there is a graphic novel called "Y the last man." You would like it.

It's about the last living man in a world filled with woman.

No it's not a story about a giant Orgy.

It actually has some really good story telling.
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

Heh..
Actually the book reviewer on NPR recommended that novel a couple of weeks ago.
Apparently good stuff.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156389 ... e&n=283155
Panther

Post by Panther »

Basic genetics dictates that if there is only one remaining male in a large population of females, then the species for all intents and purposes will soon be extinct.

Being the last male wouldn't be fun even if it was an orgy. The PRESSURE! Just think of the PRESSURE... the DEMANDS... the last male would soon be the last eunich! ;)

:lol: 8O :P
-Metablade-

Post by -Metablade- »

No fun you say?
No no..it cannot be!
Sure, your life expectancy would be mere weeks,
But what a way to go!
LOL :lol:
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

The main charecter Yorrick, pisses me off.

Seriously man, just take advantage of the situation.
Valkenar

Post by Valkenar »

Panther wrote:Basic genetics dictates that if there is only one remaining male in a large population of females, then the species for all intents and purposes will soon be extinct.
You think so? I mean sure, the genetic diversity is low and the first few generations would have to face some unpleasant neccesities (by our standards). But that one guy should be able to manage at least 1000 offspring over the course of a 2-3 years if he really puts his, uh, mind to it.

That is, assuming a sufficiently large, interested female population. Either that, or maybe the remaining women would figure out a way to mingle their genes and produce offspring. I read recently something about that possibility (probably one of those "oh no it's the end of men" things that Akil loves so much).
IJ

Post by IJ »

According to some genetics a few years back, there's supposedly an Eve... so why not an Adam?
--Ian
Akil Todd Harvey

Post by Akil Todd Harvey »

The fact that folks want these posts ended has a lot to do with the MATRIARCHY not wanting to be exposed for what it is......Matriarchy isnt democratic in nature (nor is patriarchy).....if patriarchy is bad, then so is matriarchy.......

I am heading off today to Biloxi, Mississippi to do reconstruction work in the wake of hurricane Katrina (it is certainly belated, but the distance was a bit too far from California, although I am certainly a lot closer from the panhandle).

If I dont post on your forum, it is either cuz i was injured (or died) or just simply will be helping to rebuild a region (not just a city).

And I will looking while i am there to see how many feminists I find while I am there. This is equal opportunity rebuilding so I expect to find lots of feminists there (not just sitting at home complaining about the slow pace of reconstruction).

:idea: There's massive amounts of work and a lot of money to be made, so i expect to find loads of feminists there (not the extremists, but the middle of the road, easy going, non-man hating feminists, of which there are so many)........doing the hard work (not just the easy stuff).......

oh, and thanks for the contempt.....that is exactly why i post here.....(misandry isnt merely about hatred, it is at least as much about CONTEMPT-I guess some of you didnt learn very good from the misandry thread)........

keep in mind what wikipedia and all definitions of misandry (the counterpart to misogyny) indicate.......That misogyny is well understood and talked about in society and misandry (the hatred & CONTEMPT OF men) is kept well hidden.......or at least ridiculed enough so it isnt taken seriously.....keep any understanding of misandry on the fringes so little or nothing will be done about it........
Valkenar

Post by Valkenar »

Akil Todd Harvey wrote: oh, and thanks for the contempt.....that is exactly why i post here.....(misandry isnt merely about hatred, it is at least as much about CONTEMPT-I guess some of you didnt learn very good)........
Yes, because not liking one man's post means that we don't like men's posts. In fact, whenever we post, we immediately go out back with a willow branch and give ourselves a few lashes. People express contempt at your threads because they're incoherent, rambling diatribes posted over and over with little or no variation. This site isn't a clearing house for news on the war against men. You're being allowed to post your threads here, but that doesn't mean the rest of us are required to read them.

In fact, what strikes me as odd is the complete change in your posting style. I vaguely remember time when it seemed like you were interested in posting on a number of topics and did so in a normal, well-composed fashion. Now all you do is threads like this. Almost makes me wonder if you are the same person who opened the account.. But maybe I'm just hallucinating.
AAAhmed46

Post by AAAhmed46 »

EDIT:

BAH whatever.
Andrew Heuett

Post by Andrew Heuett »

I remember well about 15 years ago, talking to my mother on the phone, telling her i didnt like the word feminism, but preferred "humanism".....she began yelling into the phone.....cuz she is and was a matriarch railing and wailing against patriarchy........if patriarchy is bad, then so is matriarchy........so where are all the men who are for matriarchy? stand up and be counted.......
If this is the source of all of this I have a website for you to check out.
i expect to find loads of feminists there (not the extremists, but the middle of the road, easy going, non-man hating feminists, of which there are so many)........doing the hard work (not just the easy stuff).......
This seems like a new stance for you. It's nice to see a shift in opinion. Remember: there are extremists at the fringe of every group.
IJ

Post by IJ »

ATH, yes, everyone is out to get you, you're persecuted, we're brainwashed, you're the prophet. Yawn.

Remember that scene in the third indiana jones movie when the young indy comes out of the cave and realizes he's alone and says, "everyone's lost but me!"
--Ian

Return to “Realist Training”