Ejaculation and coffee

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
gmattson
Site Admin

Hey Vicky..

Post by gmattson »

What about D: 65 - 100?
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Bruise* Lee

Post by Bruise* Lee »

I am 45. And no doubt Bills points are apropos - but ambience alone does not help 17 years of a rather unusual and trained marriage. Many people's marriage are difficult, I feel mine is burdened slightly by how unusual the whole thing has been.
Van Canna

Cumming to the Truth

Post by Van Canna »

Bruise* Lee wrote: ...but ambience alone does not help 17 years of a rather unusual and trained marriage.
You are a smart man, Bruise 8)

Not many men have a clue of men /women realities, and how those realities and chemistry hop around like a rabbit on a pogo stick over the years. :wink:

Below is something you can have fun with.

http://www.pointsincase.com/columns/nathan/7-26-06.htm
Van
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

Bruce I saw that you mentioned a difficult time urinating.

Try This Herb http://www.mindbodyhealth.com/prostateherb.htm

Also a friend once told me that this product can give you something you can hang a hat on :lol:

http://www.evitamins.com/product.asp?pid=4114
Bruise* Lee

Post by Bruise* Lee »

Benzo, thanks. I only have the episodes of pain with urinating when I have tried to show-off, and do extra work (which takes soem time) - which involves me starting and stopping (before finishing myself) for a long period of time. After a prolonged "work out" I find that sometimes : 1) I can't even finish - I think my prostate gets to swollen from excitation and then stopping without completing the tash 2) It can be painful to start to pee - I think from a swollen prostate. I have come to realize I can't put off the end too long or I pay the painful consequences - not unlike the blueballs suffered as a teenager, but also different. Maybe its something men only suffer as they age - "silver sack". I use saw palmetto daily - have some prostatic enlargement, but this is different - its a discomfort when I start a urine stream if I have tried to engage in a marathon session, when in fact running a mile or two is plenty for me.

Van, I read that column in the "ideal woman" debate - as well as many other threads by that guy and others. I am 45 and many of those viewpoints are so foriegn to me as to cause me embarassment. 4 year olds have more game than me. I grew up being the proverbial nice guy - and while many good things have resulted - am in a rather unhappy situation currently - which due mostly to finances of having just graduated I see no way out of - not even a good bluff of leaving since I don't really have the money to go anywhere and she knows I would not let the kids go without, and we both know the kids would not choose to go with me (and I don't blame them in all honesty)

Van, I cannot imagine what my life would have been if I had heard those sort of messages as a teenager instead of be responsible, be nice, learn to be a good provider, be a pu**y.
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Have a few laughs and make the best of what you got, Bruise, things always have a way of working out. :)

I find the articles very entertaining. :lol:

Even more so when it pisses off the women who are so uptight, they can't even relax and smile.

Notice how we don't see any women on this thread. What does it tell you? 8)
Van
CANDANeh

One is...Vicki. She posted last page

Post by CANDANeh »

:wink:
Nurses would have no issue with this tread (I married one 8O )
Especially those that work in Senoir complexes...They can not be embarressed, they know what dies last
:wink: they know how to appreciate life.

But be warned! Shrinkage not always from cold water :lol:

Grey Nurse Shark
Léo
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

Don't know if this applys to you ..but may apply to someone else reading this. Wellbutrin is often given with or instead of SSRI antidepressants to fix the sexual side effects derived from them. SSRI's like Prozac often make ejaculation impossible, and may also take one's sex drive away. Wellbutrin (Generic bupropion) does not have this side effect, and can also increase one's libido.
benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

Notice how we don't see any women on this thread. What does it tell you?
Umm... that they like it when Men can go like marathoners instead of Sprinters???:twisted:
chef

Post by chef »

I have never been accused of being uptight by my spouse or any man. I think in the marriage bed, it should be fun, playful, creative, and very giving. Who ever said "I am responsible for my own climax" must have a very selfish lover......sad. I respect my husband and he respects me. There is mutual courtesy, kindness, and care in the bed and outside of it.

I have never used sex as a weapon or threatened to withdraw it out of anger. That is just plain wrong for either to do. If my man is having medical problems with this, than I want to be there to support him and help him to find the problem. If he is not happy, it effects me. If it can't be solved, then we live with it. I would never leave my husband because he was impotent or had erectile dysfuntion. I didn't marry him for sex. That is the icing on the cake.

Even biblically, it says a wife should not withhold her body from her husband because it causes him to lust (which can lead to seeking that outside the marriage). But a man should love and respect his wife. Ejaculating on her face while she sleeps because she didn't give him sex is not respect or love.

Bruise, I hope your wife is helping you find a answer to your problem. You lose, she loses.

BTW, I am a 50 and things start happening to both males and females with regards to the bed. We ain't 20 anymore but can still have fun.

My best to you, Bruise.

Regards,
Vicki

PS Whether you go like marathoners or sprinters, it is all good.
Last edited by chef on Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Cry in the dojo, laugh in the battlefield"
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Excellent post, Vickie.

Wish more women would get involved in these discussions.

So much to learn from different viewpoints.
Van
Bruise* Lee

Post by Bruise* Lee »

chef wrote: Ejaculating on her face while she sleeps because she didn't give him sex is not respect or love.
Okay....have you been talking to my wife??? :lol:

Canandeh, I did a rotation in geriatric medicine, and even with men who had severe Alzheimer's, it was considered a grace sign if they did not regularly fondle themselves or sit there holding their groin - it was a sign that it was near the end.

Return to “Realist Training”