New WTC Complex Photos Highlight Bizarre Building 7 Collapse

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
bustr

Post by bustr »

Buildings 5 and 6, closer to towers burned throughout but did not collapse

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/au ... omplex.htm

Here is a separate image revealing the extent of the fires in WTC 5. Despite raging infernos and debris gouging huge holes in the building, and in comparative size significantly more severe fires than the twin towers or Building 7 - the building stood while the other three all collapsed.

benzocaine

Post by benzocaine »

so this is fake????Image
bustr

re

Post by bustr »

Why do you claim it's fake?
IJ

Post by IJ »

Why are we revisiting this? It's a pretty goofy plot. Let's implode our own building simultaneously with the execution of a multi-city multi-team terrorist plot! We'll use controlled demolition to give our act away. Also, we'll be able to place all the charges without any witnesses! And, we'll just ask the demolition experts to hush up. However, the whole thing will unravel if someone says "pull it," revealing the plot, because that day wasn't confusing or hectic or anything. Everything that happened was deliberate and made a lot of sense, like GWB reading children's books in a dazed state and the military sending up unarmed jets. K.
--Ian
Valkenar

Post by Valkenar »

I think it's pretty well established that JFK pulled down the WTC's support columns while on second-generation drugs out of project MKHyper. What's currently unknown, however, is whether whether building seven was struck by a Chinese spy albatross or whether it caught the sniffles and fell down due to an acute sneezing fit. Personally I think that whizzbang pineapple sandstorm magenta socketwrench.
bustr

Post by bustr »

IJ wrote:Why are we revisiting this? It's a pretty goofy plot. Let's implode our own building simultaneously with the execution of a multi-city multi-team terrorist plot! We'll use controlled demolition to give our act away. Also, we'll be able to place all the charges without any witnesses! And, we'll just ask the demolition experts to hush up. However, the whole thing will unravel if someone says "pull it," revealing the plot, because that day wasn't confusing or hectic or anything. Everything that happened was deliberate and made a lot of sense, like GWB reading children's books in a dazed state and the military sending up unarmed jets. K.
Murder is still murder even 6 years after the fact. The controlled demolition DID give it away. Are business buildings full around the clock? NO! The charges could have been placed at night and over a period of time so it only took a small crew to do the work. Don't ask me why no one has come forward. Plenty have. Do the research.
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

And don't forget, we have to get Bin laden and Al Qaeda to admit to the attack, and take the fall!

I am less concerned about W reading "My Pet Goat" - it's not like he had advanced warning - but unarmed jets? The jets from Otis AFB on CApe Cod were not unarmed, according to what I've read.

Cheers,
Gene
IJ

Post by IJ »

No, I'm not doing the research, no more than I would expect you to do the research on Al Qaeda engineering the contaminated heparin and dog food China sold us, were I to present that claim. YOU tell me which demolition crew came forward and claimed to have taken down this building.

Question: have you ever heard of a building collapse / bridge collapse APART from fire/damage? I have. I've seen em tilt over and collapse on video compilations and I've seen summaries of spontaneous collapse (straight down) on the show "Seconds from disaster," which is a pretty good series on root cause analyses after engineering disasters. Who was behind THAT?

The unarmed jet stuff I was getting from United 163 (right number?). If I remembered it wrong or they got it wrong it's still said to be a good depiction of the chaos that day.
--Ian
f.Channell

Post by f.Channell »

My theory is it's the same guys who put the explosives on the ships in Pearl Harbor.
The Government has them cryogenically frozen and thaws them out for doing things like this.
Might be behind Fort Sumpter and responsible for the Tea in Boston Harbor as well.
:roll:
F.
Sans Peur Ne Obliviscaris
www.hinghamkarate.com
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

I was watching the Mark Wahlberg movie Shooter today and got a laugh out of this line...
Mr. Rate: That's how a conspiracy works. Them boys on the Grassy Knoll they were dead within three hours, buried in the damned desert, unmarked graves out past Terlingua.

Nick Memphis: You know this for a fact?

Mr. Rate: Still got the shovel...
I was dreaming of the past...
IJ

Post by IJ »

I'm glad you could laugh at that stinker because I cried all the way through.
--Ian
MikeK

Post by MikeK »

It's more fun when you watch it with someone who was a sniper.
I was dreaming of the past...
Panther

Post by Panther »

MikeK wrote:It's more fun when you watch it with someone who was a sniper.
:popcorn: :mrgreen: :lol:

Return to “Realist Training”