promotions

New members and old members are invited to introduce (or re-introduce) themselves to the community.

Moderator: Available

Tom

promotions

Post by Tom »

Good evening,
I started Pangai noon about 23 years ago in Jupiter Fla. I trained for a few years and had to stop with the school when I joined the Army and followed this with college. I obtained 1st kyu brown belt but have not been able to get any further due to where I live and life in general. I now have 4 sons and would love to teach them what I know. With the help of old freinds I can remember the basic exercises, kata's and a few take downs, however the greatest problem I have is what is required for each rank IE. what katas, take downs and exercises. I have Spoken to Mr. Mattson and he did not feel that just because I was not a black belt that it would prohibit me from teaching my sons. I would greatly appreciate any help.

Sorry for the long wind.

Tom Kelley
Seizan

Post by Seizan »

Tom,

PM for you.

Seizan
Dana Sheets

Post by Dana Sheets »

Hi Tom,

If you're anywhere near Atlanta I know there are some good Uechi folks in that part of the state.

Happy training,
Dana
Did you show compassion today?
Tom

Post by Tom »

Hi Dana,
As a matter of fact I am about 20 miles South of Atlanta. I would appreciate any leads you have to track down more information.

Thank you,
Tom

Return to “Member Introductions”