The Visible and Invisible

Contributors offers insight into the non-physical side of the Martial Arts, often ignored when discussing self-defense.
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The observer is in motion now ,moving here and there ,but there is a bigger price to pay also in terms of remaining awake to keep with the flow of circumstances that are brought into existance from interests ;note I have singled out interests as a specific object of study .

Then we have sundry interests,which are really attractors that draw our attention level in like a moth to a light , a subject of further study .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

A purpose of the observer is to go with the flow ,but only to extract data of ones pattern ,yet going with the flow presents problems ,the main problem being "keeping awake".
What really is different and difficult to this method ,is going with the flow to extract data ,rather than identifying a problem and attempting to fix it ,and getting bogged down ,from the observer point of view .
The object is to keep the observer in elevated position ,not bogged down position ,because in most patterns some thing is usually going off with interests ,or attractors ebbing and flowing throughout a day ,the observer will not get bogged down ,and stands a greater chance of real success in extracting data .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The observer is in a slightly elevated position to better observe ingrained patterns linked to interest and the feelings they produce from mild to near drug like exhileration .
Blind spots; i am interested but take things for granted ,this applies and creeps into most human situations regardless ,actually we are in mixed feelings here ,taking things or some one for granted is one feeling ,mild to exhilarating feeling another, yet they mostly lie invisible to one and another .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

From a observer viewpoint ,special attempts have been made to not interfere ,one result is we would enter into a flow ,already mentioned ,and to keep this flow alive the observer must remain awake ,I think by now that when we are lacking a observer ,proof appears that we are engrossed within our pattern and live in a series of states that range from awake to fast asleep by degrees ,interest wakes us temporary ,at this point we normally feel more alive .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

We normally feel more alive ,and 99% of patterns start to eventually take this alive feeling totally for granted ,and eventually kill it off, quite simply because of the inability to remain awake .
To understand ones pattern more is a product of flow ,the less we flow the less is understood .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

We can work on this flow aspect of study ,only once we overcome various stumbling blocks I have mentioned .At some point also we can work any time in study of ones self,but this will always be dictated by our ability to remain awake.
A massive stumbling block is we already think we are awake ,when I know full well very very few are awake ,at the moment I am only dealing with our pattern in respect of awake ,awake to our pattern ,and the point I am constantly re-inforcing is, this is no easy task.

Our pattern is obviously involved in most we do ,other than when increased awareness or a expansion of conscious ness is at work within all we do ,yet without a expansion of consciousness we would forget our pattern in most we do .
With a increase in awareness we can start to flow with our pattern , rather than start stop, start stop .

I spend lots of my time and efforts to sanchin of which I post about now and again ,now sanchin will enhance our pattern ,but only at rate of preparedness to engage with sanchin .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Thyself is involved with sanchin ,its my interest and a constant growing interest at that ,its a major attractor to my pattern ,to impliment change to my pattern pruning of energy from stagnant areas of my pattern and giving this energy to sanchin instead.
Awake to ones pattern ,slight change can be introduced ,in this stratergy to make sanchin a larger attractor ,if one as little knowledge of ones pattern sanchin will never become a large attractor ,and one would be in a twilight world of stop start effort and work to sanchin indefinetly .

There is always a observer but not always one thats awake to ones pattern ,yet the show goes on and on people still think they are awake, I know different though ," To know ones self is also to know others" .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

On one hand we have awake on the other unawake .these posts are now about distinguishing between the two .

"Ignorance is bliss so is enlightenment"

People are in a bliss state as to what represents awake and unawake ,the prospects of becoming more aware remain in a invisible state ,quite simply because they think they are awake and little needs to be done they have all they need ,this could not be more adrift from the truth .

To study oneself is a ancient concept .

But this can only be initiated once we become aware of the twins awake /unawake ,one could be a brilliant mathematian or a scientist yet live in a perpetual world of stop start awake /asleep unaware ,and never understands ones unique pattern .
On this subject study the methodology did not interfere ,very very few are capable of doing this ,they are a product of their pattern which interferes either via action or verbally /emotionally or remains silent yet fumes in various degrees internally and seeks solace by telling someone one was badly done to ,a pattern behavioural release of pent up emotion , even scientists the most famous have little or know control in these situations .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The observer is not the pattern ,against the observer is the pattern that thinks feels and acts mostly from it ,incoming new data as to filter back through it to be adapted to ,or rejected .
The latter type of observer can and more so becomes a slave to the pattern ,and someone with mastery as a goal would remain over the course of a life time still far away from real mastery .
The correct type of observer as to seperate from his pattern to observe in a pure manner ,in total contrast his patterned observer will mostly have agendas attached ,and he or she will be surely be lowered six foot under ,before any real chance is brought to bear upon these agendas ,and he or she would really truly know within themselves real mastery would be unobtainable ,yet people would refere to them still as real masters when in all effect they would be anything but .

Degrees of mastery always carry a level of awareness ,and vision as we know ,but if one continues to insist upon using ones patterned observer he will remain at the lowest levels of mastery.

Thats why purification was vital to most ancient methods , the patterned observer will struggle for a life time with something like tounge control ,a basic to this is vulgar language .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

So we now identfy two types of observer ,one attempting to know ones self ,and another that more often than not already thinks ones self is known ,and is really the patterned observer ,and this type of observer never thought to elevate ,or seperate from ones pattern to truly observe it .
The observer is awakening to the pattern ,the pattern is not fully known ,to fully know is to remain awake for great duration ,ones self which is the pattern is contantly under a wiser watchfull eye .
What makes some one wise is non other than knowing ones self ,which in turn gives increased knowledge of others .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The observer is more awake ,to his /her pattern ,some mention of both flow and longer duration in observing can be attributed to the observer ,these attributes contribute to keeping awake .
A major differance in the two types of observers is;one is subject to like and dislike ,interest and lack of interest ,which in turn play havoc with continous awake ,the correct type of observer remains awake for longer to extract data .
When our interest fades there will be a cause ,its effect shuts down wakefullness by various degrees ,this is a life time stumbling block for the patterned observer who's pattern is heavy like versas heavy dislike .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

The object is to remain awake, to learn .
My point is the patterned observer can never awake to one self ,this observer will always be overcome by shutting doors on wakefullness ,such as easily distracted via attractors or repelled via opposites.

The principle object of self study is to wake up ,just try and study oneself looking from the patterned observer angle and you will shut down wakefullness ,but you can be quite happy with this ,because there is a element of effort towards remaining awake ,yet this awake will be taken from one like frost of a rock under warmth from the suns rays .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

If we are repelled ,or attracted ,the observer keeps to the middle ground ,in this way more of ones pattern will be understood .
To see into reality .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

Our movement patterns warrant constant observations ,such as we aquire this from martial art practice and study ,among many other ways of movement ,yet our daily movement patterns go largely unnoticed ,most of the time we take it totally for granted that we can move .
I am aware of my emotional content ,yet I temporary lost track[ awareness of my movement ] I was distracted via this flood of rising emotion ,but because I have trained for this very thing I regain my awareness of my movement .
max ainley
maxwell ainley

Post by maxwell ainley »

I regain awareness of my movement ,which gives me two levels of awareness ,one emotional and one of physical movement .

Karate movement and posture should heighten this situation ,but in lots of cases in life the connection becomes nonexistant ,we slip into a type of coma to this movement ,the observer can now see clearly this senario/cycle .
I said earlier the patterned observer will keep one chained to this movement cycle of events ,and think this is natural ,nothing needs to be done type of thinking .
A way out of this situation was implemented by all serious methods of study of ones self ,this again re-emphasizes the need for a observer ,but not the patterned observer .
max ainley

Return to “Mind-Body-Spirit Forum”