A class act.

A place to share ideas, concerns, questions, and thoughts about women and the martial arts.

Moderator: Available

2Green

A class act.

Post by 2Green »

I'm posting this here because Anna Nicole was a woman, and her death has ignited a firestorm of press, melodrama, gold diggers and media-hungry personalities.

However, among this circus of tragedy, a true hero has emerged, one whose model we can admire: Big Moe.

Big Moe was ANS's bodyguard, and he is a very imposing yet exceedingly gentle and articulate person. He has withstood every possible baiting question from the likes of Larry King and all those similar media-slugs who cannot resist an opportunity to slime anyone.

Big Moe has consistently, articulately, faithfully and caringly defended Anna Nicole against every slurring allegation, having really nothing to gain himself, since she is now gone.
I find this remarkable, incredible and admirable.

This man is truly her bodyguard, even after her body has been taken from his care. He has become her personality-guard since she cannot defend herself now from the speculation machine.
He has interrupted media personalities to remind them that Anna was a mother who lost a son, whatever her faults.

I applaud the man.
He is the unsung hero in this entire, sordid affair. I hope that in some way he benefits from this, even though it appears he has absolutely no intention of doing so.

~N~
The music spoke to me. I felt compelled to answer.
chef

Post by chef »

True loyalty is something so very precious and admirable. What people say when someone is gone is their true self showing.

Every person has her/his weaknesses and strengths. We recognize them, we accept them, and we love them inspite of it.

Every person may not agree with someone's lifestyle, but you should still be there for them, love them, and defend them. Family and close friends are usually our most accepting, not always though. Family can be the most brutal to us as well. I have friends that are closer than family. Thank God they accept me inspite of the imperfect individual I am.

It is refreshing to see Big Moe doing that for Anna Nicole.

Cheers to undying loyalty in men and women,
Vicki
"Cry in the dojo, laugh in the battlefield"
Stryke

Post by Stryke »

Every person has her/his weaknesses and strengths. We recognize them, we accept them, and we love them inspite of it.
I`ve come to realise our strengths and weaknesses are usually one in the same .

Return to “Women and the Martial Arts”