Absolute exhaustion from stress.

Homeopathic systems - Emotional/Mental remedies - Meditation - Focus - Self Confidence -Crystal Therapy - QiGung - Diet - Life-Skills and lots more. Check it out!
C. J. Rupert Juta

Absolute exhaustion from stress.

Post by C. J. Rupert Juta »

Stress can deplete your energy level completely, leaving you unable to train properly. Some possible causes may be traffic, work, marriage, deadlines, lack of sleep, overwork and much else.

A Homeopath might recommend a Combination of all Tissue Salts which you can have made up (online order) by a Homeopathic manufacturer at a very reasonable price. They come in one small pillule and you can take one a day for a few days. If there is going to be a delay, you can start with Homeopathic Kali phos (Kali phosphoricum), which is freely available in numerous pharmacies.

If you want more, you can also take some Cit ac (Citricum acidum) which boosts oxygen useage and improves energy levels. In extreme need you can add Phos (Phosphorus) for general re-generation of the entire system, and Sepia if there is a heavy personal emotional component.
gmattson
Site Admin

Downside of these mixtures?

Post by gmattson »

I'm just wondering if there is any dangers associated with someone taking these supplements on there own, without the guidance of a Homeopath?
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
C. J. Rupert Juta

Safe remedies.

There is no danger whatever in taking the remedies. I normally suggest stopping taking them after about 6 doses if they are not working, as a healthy system shows no response at all to a remedy it does not need. If no improvement has taken place by 6 doses, then the wrong remedy has probably been selected. If a positive change is noticed, then one should stop taking the remedy at once, because once a remedy is working, the body sometimes "mirrors" any further doses and they stop working. Once remedies have worked, and if the ailment returns, in a day, a week, a month or a year, you can take the remedies again, but will probably need a much smaller dose.

There are certain occasions when more doses are suggested, but they are rare. An example would be nerve damage causing excruciating pain. Here one could have perhaps 10 doses of Homeopathic Hypericum the first day, 5 the second day and one the third day, to heal the nerves and ease the pain.
gmattson
Site Admin

Sounds like a winner....

Post by gmattson »

Much safer than what I see being advertised on TV.

If you can, please tell our readers what you recommend in place of what some of these TV solutions are offering, but that are much safer.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
C. J. Rupert Juta

Safe remedies.

Unfortunately I have not seen any TV ads here, selling medicines. However, if I am given specific symptoms I can sometimes suggest a rule-of-thumb popular remedy. The more symptoms and details the remedy is based on, the more likely it is to work.

Homeopaths generally do not prescribe palliatives, as they try to find and cure the underlying causes instead. For instance, a Homeopath might rather not suggest a pain-killer for headaches, as this might conceal the real cause which can become worse. The difficulty in suggesting remedies online, is that symptoms given are usually very generalised and limited in number. In Western culture, we have a tendency to talk about, for instance, a headache. My Kent's Homeopathic Repertory has 90 double pages of discussion on various headaches. A good Homeopath would collect many more symptoms than simply a headache, and would need details of the headache too, when did it start, where is it, what eases it or makes it worse, is it lancinating, is it dull, does it throb, is there nausea, is it associated with other pains and symptoms, does eating affect it, what light does the patient work in, how is the patient's digestive system, are there eye problems, stress factors and dozens more.

However, there are certain acute situations which are easier to treat, and which only require a little sleuthing. So, yes, sometimes I can suggest good remedies based on very little information.

Return to “Healing Arts”