Anti-gun?

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
CANDANeh

Anti-gun?

Post by CANDANeh »

Knife-wielding man stabs 28 children, 3 adults at kindergarten in China, 2nd attack this week

TAIXING, China - A knife-wielding man attacked a kindergarten class of 4-year-olds in eastern China on Thursday, slashing 28 children in what an expert said was a copycat rampage of two other episodes at Chinese schools in the past month.

A 47-year-old jobless man, Xu Yuyuan, burst into a classroom at the Zhongxin Kindergarten early Thursday, waving an eight-inch (20-centimetre) knife and stabbing a security guard who tried to stop him, the official Xinhua News Agency reported.

Five students were in critical condition following the attack in Jiangsu province's Taixing city and two teachers and the security guard were injured, said Zhu Guiming, an official with the Taixing propaganda department.

A series of school attacks in China in recent years have mostly been blamed on people with personal grudges or suffering from mental illness, leading to calls for improved security."

Not a registered weapon. Only in China?

I do not believe this type of event can be predicted, even with the best of mental health care in any country.

Continually look for ways to move those in charge of what is most precious as fast and as hard as you can.

[/b]
Léo
Panther

Post by Panther »

Many crimes get me mad, but when someone (anywhere, for any reason) goes after the most innocent... well that just effin' pi$$es me off! :twisted: I'm reaching the point that in such cases, where folks cry about "cruel and unusual punishment" here in the U.S., we need to just forget that crap. Make the end of the ba$turd who attacks innocent, defenseless children be as tortured, prolonged and painful as medically possible!

Whew... gotta go do some work and let my BP return to normal... :wink:

Return to “Realist Training”