Dedicated to Vicki Part II

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Bill Glasheen

Dedicated to Vicki Part II

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Several of us are working on some media to celebrate Vicki's time on this earth. This is a placeholder for that effort. Stay tuned! 8)

For those who never met her in person... I snatched a photo off of her still-active Facebook account. Vicki is pictured here (on the right) with her sister (on the left). Her radiance comes through in this photo.

- Bill
Last edited by Bill Glasheen on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Oh and yea, I've made her do a knuckle push-up or two. I've never noticed this about her hands until I looked closely at this photo.

She always told me I had the hands of a woman. :lol:

- Bill
Sue G

Post by Sue G »

A lady who lived her life.
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Hard to believe she's gone :(
Van
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Van Canna wrote:
Hard to believe she's gone :(
It was just last August where she was at Summerfest with us. I still remember her excitedly waking me up to share with me how much fun she had going out with friends in "downtown Bourne."

Last week I was sharing a note with her sister (pictured) on Vicki's Facebook account. Patty Mae of the Florida dojo mentioned that she had filmed Vicki's sandan test at Winterfest just a couple of springs ago. You don't know how many Sunday mornings at 7 AM I gave up working with her one-on-one to get her ready for that test. Vicki would insist I do those personal sessions then so she could get it done before she went to church with her family. I suffered getting up that early on a non-work day... but she was worth every minute of it. Patty Mae is working on getting parts of the test up on Facebook where we can enjoy her performance. Hopefully we'll see it soon.

- Bill

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”