For Stevie B

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Van Canna

Re: For Stevie B

Post by Van Canna »

A Wyoming soldier died recently and his funeral was in Sheridan in late January. The vulturine predacious Westboro scum announced their intentions to torture the family of the deceased. Then what happened?

A huge coalition of veterans and friends swarmed the streets outside the Holy Name Catholic Church to form an opaque flag-bearing barricade between the Westboro slimeballs and the funeral. The slimy cowardice creatures dispersed.
Van
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Van
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Van Canna wrote:
I wonder if there'd be many Attorneys out there willing to take cases against them on 'contingency' basis.

'Going legal' on them would be very expensive for bereaved families...and would there be any 'deep pockets' available in case of 'legal wins'?

I doubt these morons have any real funds or any insurance that would even entertain the thought of paying off...

But then again...if there are lawyers willing to do it in principle and do battle against those people...why not...

Any ideas?
Indeed! As the old Arab proverb states, The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Let's step back and take a look at what's going on here. Do these religious wackos really care about our young men and women killed in combat? Do they care about any war effort, the military, their families, or the concept of "the ultimate sacrifice?" Not really. Whether by design or by delusion, their ultimate concern is homosexual behavior. The grieving families of our brave men and women are merely means to their twisted end. In order to get publicity for their message, they have chosen the biggest emotional hijack they can find, and tied it to their cause. To them, the families of these soldiers are merely "collateral damage."

I think it's fair to say that gays are at least equally if not overrepresented in many professions. Many don't have traditional families where responsibilities consume their time and resources, so they can be found in large numbers where these kind of responsibilities would be handicaps.

I'm also fairly certain that there is a plethora of groups who are concerned about the emerging role of activist Christian groups in our government. Some of these folks are even motivated by the growth of Muslim theocracies on the other side of the pond, and fear the "religiosity creep" within Asian and European governments.

I don't know... If I had a family member who was harassed by these wingnuts, I'd go straight to the nearest flaming gay attorney seeking a name for himself, and ask for some advice. I'd also tap into some of my Jewish friends who by the way are also overrepresented in the legal profession. Politics makes for some strange bedfellows. We who get along with just about anyone and understand the strings that manipulate our movements just might have some fun with this one.

You want to know a little something about my recently deceased father? His scheming Irish nature is creeping forth, my friend. We Irish are a contrarian lot. Particularly amongst those ambitious enough to take a boat ride across the pond, we have our ways. Button pushing goes both ways. Can you imagine being represented in court by a biracial lesbian attorney wearing the star of David and sporting a buzz cut? Oh the divine comedy of it all! The devil wishes he was this clever! :twisted:

Yes, Van, I know where I could tap into this kind of energy. Life is a game after all, and some of us are here for the sport of it. 8)

- Bill
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

I like it... :D

Van
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Actually I changed my mind, Van. I want these two on my legal team.

Oh the debauchery!! Honey, hide the kids!!! :mrgreen:

- Bill
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

:lol: they could do a 'demo' during depositions of the 'turds' :mrgreen:
Van
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Post by Jason Rees »

I watched that BBC documentary.

People really can talk themselves into believing and doing anything. By the looks of it though, they've peaked, and are now declining. Give it a few more years and their numbers will collapse, and it'll be just a few scumbags left to clean up.
Life begins & ends cold, naked & covered in crap.
Bill Glasheen

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Jason Rees wrote:
I watched that BBC documentary. People really can talk themselves into believing and doing anything. By the looks of it though, they've peaked, and are now declining.
It was almost painful listening to the post hoc rationalization from their faithful justifying (and even glorifying) their dwindling numbers. The message they inadvertently communicate is that extremism begats diminished returns.

The other thing I noted was the cult-like adherence to "the party line" for their group. While I think the cult label doesn't exactly fit, there are some fascinating parallels.

- Bill
Panther

Mississippi shows how you handle westboro freaks...

Post by Panther »

http://nation.foxnews.com/culture/2011/ ... oro-freaks

Thought some of you would like to read this...
A couple of days before, one of them (Westboro protestors) ran his mouth at a Brandon gas station and got his arse waxed. Police were called and the beaten man could not give much of a description of who beat him. When they canvassed the station and spoke to the large crowd that had gathered around, no one seemed to remember anything about what had happened.

Rankin County handled this thing perfectly. There were many things that were put into place that most will never know about and at great expense to the county.

Most of the morons never made it out of their hotel parking lot. It seems that certain Rankin county pickup trucks were parked directly behind any car that had Kansas plates in the hotel parking lot and the drivers mysteriously disappeared until after the funeral was over. Police were called but their wrecker service was running behind and it was going to be a few hours before they could tow the trucks so the Kansas plated cars could get out.

A few made it to the funeral but were ushered away to be questioned about a crime they might have possibly been involved in. Turns out, after a few hours of questioning, that they were not involved and they were allowed to go on about their business.
Steve Hatfield

Post by Steve Hatfield »

That's pretty interesting Panther. Good on em.
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

:lol:
Van
Jason Rees
Site Admin

Post by Jason Rees »

I had to share that on Facebook. Thanks, Panther. :D
Life begins & ends cold, naked & covered in crap.
Stevie B

Post by Stevie B »

SILENCE!!! I Kill You!!!!
f.Channell

Post by f.Channell »

I didn't know they protested Matt Bean. I trained Judo with him. He was a great kid. The fact that he gave his life so that group can have freedom to do what they do....Makes me sick.

F.
Sans Peur Ne Obliviscaris
www.hinghamkarate.com

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”