Uechi-Ryu.com

Discussion Area
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:27 pm 

Jason Rees wrote:
I can also say with a great deal of certainty that if a drone strike hadn't taken out a wedding party or two, the Boston Marathon would still have been bombed.

If you're campaigning for a job in our predictive modeling unit, that isn't going to cut it. Too obvious.

- Bill

<jk>

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:18 pm 

"
You know, innocent people fleeing for their lives generally behave in very predictable patterns. People who freeze in the face of danger, too, are fairly easy to identify, even in the midst of chaos. I've watched the same video, and I'm convinced they acted within their rules of engagement, set within the laws of armed conflict."

So you can murder people just because they look guity?....do you know the difference between Saddam's Iraq and the US?..Iraq didn't have Weapons of Mass Destruction or ties to Al Qaeda :lol:

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:28 pm 

jorvik wrote:
So you can murder people just because they look guity? (sic)

Just remember, Ray. Jason is a trained warrior; you are a keyboard warrior.

Your post did make it obvious that you have no military operant conditioning and enemy target discrimination training in your martial past. So... here's a video for your general edification. Get your pad and pencil out, and take notes.

.......... MIB - Shooting Range and Test

- Bill

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:16 pm 

Post removed by moderator

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:40 am 
Site Admin

I can only imagine.

Bill, you were in top form on Saturday. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:27 am 

The 'smackdown'

A must see and hear... :lol:

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch ... i-bombers/

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:08 pm 

Many things which should have been said were said. Nicely done!

Words of the alleged bombers' mother were the most damning of them all. Every time she opened her mouth, she did so only long enough to change feet.

- Bill

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 2:30 pm 

The way the mother looked, what she said, the way she said it...will have the effect of demonizing her people even more, inviting senseless violence upon her people. Really stupid 'performance' by someone who should have appeared contrite to the American public. :(

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 3:22 pm 

Van Canna wrote:
The 'smackdown'

A must see and hear... :lol:

http://www.therightscoop.com/must-watch ... i-bombers/

As a pseudo-bostonian (only lived in Boston proper for a year, but spent my whole life in Boston subburbs) I disagree with a lot of the things she had to say, especially with regards her take on the justice system. We don't adhere to our laws of justice on a whim. We do it because it's right.

I'm not going to do a sentence-by-sentence analysis, but, in general, I found a lot of the opinions Judge Jeanine expressed in that segment extremely distasteful.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:35 pm 

Valkenar wrote:
I found a lot of the opinions Judge Jeanine expressed in that segment extremely distasteful.

Well there's a shocker! :lol:

Just teasing, Justin.

- Bill

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 4:45 pm 

http://links5.boston.com/kdftrmbwvhhjft ... pbbdc.html

Bill,

Do you know this place?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:49 am 

Van Canna wrote:
http://links5.boston.com/kdftrmbwvhhjftstjrpkmjfkwbjsfbwqqpgffplmtpflm_xjbpbbdc.html

Bill,

Do you know this place?

Van

The article you mean for me to read isn't coming through with your link. I'm just getting a front page of Boston.com.

- Bill

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:16 am 

Sorry Bill, I meant to say _are you familiar with the town of Doswell, VA?

Wonder generally how the whole thing will be received and supported over the years by its citizens.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:47 am 

Van

I am going to take a guess, and assume you wanted to ask me about this.

Virginia county officials say they’re trying to determine if laws broken in Marathon bombing suspect’s secret burial

Doswell is less than half an hour drive north of my home, just off of I-95. Its general location is better known for Kings Dominion - an expansive amusement park. When my oldest son was in daycare and had that blonde, Hollywood look, he was a major on a Kings Dominion commercial. Rich Castanet's daughter worked there for quite a few summers while she was in college.

As you can see from the video, local residents in Caroline County are not happy. This carcass was quietly slipped in to an obscure cemetery that most of the locals weren't even aware existed. While this town is tiny, it unfortunately is easily accessed from the very busy I-95. With the park nearby, there are enough hotel accommodations to attract more than a few people intent on doing whatever. It will be a magnet for vandals and Islamofascists alike.

Given what transpired, it seems cremation and a return to sender (his mother) would have been more appropriate. Better yet, our Hampton Roads Harbor has some sharks that need to be fed. As with OBL, a dump into the ocean removes the possibility that this cretin will be a symbol for anything or anyone.

- Bill

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:12 pm 

Quote:
Given what transpired, it seems cremation and a return to sender (his mother) would have been more appropriate. Better yet, our Hampton Roads Harbor has some sharks that need to be fed. As with OBL, a dump into the ocean removes the possibility that this cretin will be a symbol for anything or anyone.

I agree. As you point out, trouble for Doswell are just beginning.

I am still at a loss to grasp why cremation and a return to sender (his mother) was not done, could not be done...etc.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next