Uechi-Ryu.com

Discussion Area
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:10 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 4:39 am 

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/05/22/world ... index.html

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:09 pm 
Site Admin

British Muslims are going to have a long summer.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 3:04 pm 

Look at the difference between this and Boston. london wasn't closed down, you didn't have gangs of guys in paramilitary uniforms breaking into folks homes , unlawfully , and we still have two living suspects to interogate.

"British Muslims are going to have a long summer."

No they won't there are far too many of them in England, and people are a little more suspicious of government and it's motives here .We don't even know why these folks did this, if they are terrorists, and I don't think the word fits here, we need to know who they work with, what their agenda and motives are. I think most likely they will be a couple of lone nutters, one of them had a London Accent so I'm guessing he is a convert to Islam who has some kind of delusions...but at the end of the day, as I have always said .....you kill people in their country, kill their women and children.then it's only a question of time before they come to your country and kill yours.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 5:15 pm 

The whole world is destined to become a huge killing field for one reason or another.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 7:59 pm 

I see stuff is kicking off in Sweden as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vmLl331Y0Q

I blame the politicians, in my country we were never consulted about if we wanted mass immigration and multi culturism, or even if we wanted to be in the European Union..I don't think this will end well :roll:

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:08 pm 

Yeah mate immigration destroys lots of countries. We are undergoing an immigration review these days. About time!

The journalist has it right there is a lot more one can do to prevent this sort of thing. If I'm not mistaken they figured out how to end riots at Kent State.

Want to get shot, riot! I'm all for it, I'd pay for the ammo! (guess I do already, use some!)

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:05 pm 

What I think they should do in my country is if some one wants to emigrate here, provided he can speak the language and is prepared to accept our culture, and has a valued skill ,should be conscripted into the military for 3 years and go wherever they send him. and of course what these guys have done here is treason which is still punishable by hanging, so hang them.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:33 pm 

Quote:
Look at the difference between this and Boston. London wasn't closed down, you didn't have gangs of guys in paramilitary uniforms breaking into folks homes , unlawfully , and we still have two living suspects to interogate.

Ray, I had meant to respond to this comment.

The London situation was very different than the Boston situation, very plainly to see this in the article.

Quote:
Afterward, the men appeared to want to be filmed, with one of the attackers going over to a bus and asking people to take photos of him as if he wanted to be on TV.

In Boston the bombers disappeared and had to be hunted down as they fled into thickly settled neighborhoods, with the possibility of hostage taking and more carnage in the making.

So what of this difference?

Quote:
The first call about an assault came in at 2:20 p.m. (9:20 a.m. ET). At some point afterward, police responded, including armed members of a firearms unit, even though British police typically don't carry guns.

Metropolitan Police Commander Simon Letchworth noted that "early reports" indicated the attackers had "weapons." Metropolitan Police say they're aware of reports it took 30 minutes for police to arrive.

The suspects rushed at the arriving officers before being shot, James told the radio station.

Now a couple questions: why in the age of terrorism English police does not carry guns? What is the real reason behind it?

And why did it take 30 minutes for the London police to arrive?
30 minutes is an eternity in such situations.

Stop condemning Boston, will you, Ray?

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:18 am 

Yeah Boston and this totally different response , they didn't even try to escape.

the worry is the seemingly increasing randomness and smaller scale meaning detecting planning very unlikely.

the only logical solution if it continues is too empower individuals to self protection ...

the world is devolving, the first responders do there best , but are besieged from all sides , and cant be everywhere at once

clearly an act of terror ......

4000 stabbings annually in London , does this mesh with your work history Ray ?

http://www.citizensreportuk.org/news/20 ... 2007-2011/

and people are still not allowed to carry , guess all the knives are off the streets huh......

Last edited by Stryke on Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:19 am 

good article , scary statistics

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-21878867

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 7:17 am 
Site Admin

jorvik wrote:
No they won't there are far too many of them in England, and people are a little more suspicious of government and it's motives here...

I can only think that you're viewing this as an isolated incident, Jorvik, whereas I view it as one opening salvo as the 'fighting season' begins. The riots will begin anew, with very little provocation.

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:15 pm 

I agree Jason, this is just the beginning. There will be explosions similar to Boston in the near future.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:06 pm 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_te ... at_Britain

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 9:25 pm 

Nice list, Laird...what's to learn from it...and what do you think the Brits learned from it?

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:45 am 
Site Admin

jorvik wrote:
No they won't there are far too many of them in England, and people are a little more suspicious of government and it's motives...

I'm sorry, what B.S. were you spreading? And this after just the opening salvo...