Summerfest 2013 really looks amazing

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Raffi Derderian

Summerfest 2013 really looks amazing

Post by Raffi Derderian »

I just got the schedule for Sensei's summerfest and I was really impressed. What a fantastic assortment of teachers and an amazing variety of topics to choose from.
All I can say is "wow."
I am coming up on Saturday afternoon to learn from some of our fantastic teachers. Honestly, I don't know which classes to even take! Hard to pick.
I will also be teaching a class or two on weapons or something.
Looking forward to seeing all of my Uechi brothers and sisters.
Raf
gmattson
Site Admin

Re: Summerfest 2013 really looks amazing

Post by gmattson »

Thanks for the kind words Raffi.
Looks like another really great event. Hope to see you all on 6:30am Friday morning at my "Sanchin on the Beach"! Vinny Christiano will be assisting me.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
gmattson
Site Admin

Re: Summerfest 2013 really looks amazing

Post by gmattson »

This is good news for camp. . .

Sensei Alan Azoff just called to let me know his super talented daughter, Nathalia, will be attending SummerFest all day Saturday and will be teaching a morning and afternoon session.
Ladies: Don’t miss these sessions – Nathalia is a fantastic instructor and teach you a number of basic techniques that will add to your ground fighting abilities. Nathalia is also a Uechi-ryu black belt and can show you how Jiu-jitsu can be a great supplement to your Uechi-ryu.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”