IE vs Netscape

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

moulton

IE vs Netscape

Post by moulton »

Hello Anthony.

I have noticed you sporadically cussing Netscape. These mighty Browsers of today use leapfrog technology, and now Internet Explorer is way out in front. Maybe next month it will be Mosaic again.

For all practical purposes in software, Microsoft definitely rules the world and is getting better at it.

I started changing to IE when I couldn't load sensei Mattson's page nor my own pages any more while I was doing frames. I have grown tired of holding back on using technology and am now adding features that only IE understands, such as the hover buttons. I will try to implement exploding buttons this weekend on my homepage, again most likely only IE browsers will be able to pick up on it. Technology moves soooo fast there is just no end to keeping up with it.

And IE is free and easy to get. EVERYONE should just download it to their machine and be happy (no more mysterious lockups either).

Just can't wait 'till NT 5.0 hits the streets; another wave to ride; Oh joy!

Allen

[This message has been edited by moulton (edited 11-14-98).]
moulton

IE vs Netscape

Post by moulton »

Man,

If you like opera better than software you'd better take two asprins and call the doctor.
Lori

IE vs Netscape

Post by Lori »

Hey! I MUCH prefer opera to software! So sue me! But I think Tony means the Opera software - check out the link...

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”