Just passing by...

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Jason Bernard

Just passing by...

Post by Jason Bernard »

My wife and I are heading home to Eastern Canada for Christmas and we will be passing through the Boston, MA area. Is the Brockton, MA dojo anywhere near there and open maybe we could take a slight detour? It would be on the Dec 22nd late evening (8:00 to 10:00 PM) or Dec 23rd late morning (10:00 to noon)? I would love to meet those of you in the area.

Osu!
Jason
The Wandering Karateka
gmattson
Site Admin

Just passing by...

Post by gmattson »

I'm not sure of the Brockton dojo schedule. Best to look up the various dojo in the "dojo/instructor" listing and give them a call. I'm sure Bob Bethoney, Ed Huff and others will welcome you to their classes.

If you would like to meet in the morning on the 23rd, I'll be available. If you give me a call I'll give you directions (or email me)
508-586-3969

Regards,
George
Greg

Just passing by...

Post by Greg »

Jason,
I don't know of any workouts that night (and I will unfortunately be at work on the 23rd!), but if you'd care to meet up for a beer (or meet while *I* have one!) I'd be honored to play host! Feel free to e-mail me (gpostal@xpres.net).

greg
david

Just passing by...

Post by david »

Jason,

Are you staying over in Boston from the 22 to the 23rd?

david
Jason Bernard

Just passing by...

Post by Jason Bernard »

Yes, we will arrive in the Boston area around 6 to 7 PM on the 22nd. We will then head out again the next morning 7-8 AM so I can't stay out too late. Image

Osu!
Jason
Jason Bernard

Just passing by...

Post by Jason Bernard »

In ends up that we are leaving much earlier than I originally expected. We will end up overshooting Boston by at least 2-3 hours, so sadly it looks like I won't be dropping in to say hello. I have the numbers of a few local dojos so if things change again don't be surprised if you get a call.

And for Jason from the US that is it for the year. We leave in a couple of hours! I may not be around until early January so try not to have too many good talks without me. Image

Merry Christmas to you all and to all a good nig ... umm I mean have a Happy New Year too.

Osu!
Jason

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”