Free Chinese Name Downloads!

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

goodorient

Post by goodorient »

We've just started to offer desktop wallpapers of your name in Chinese calligraphy that you can download for free. Your Chinese translated name is displayed in black and white calligraphy writing against a cool Oriental background. We add new names
every day so feel free to check out the latest additions.

NOTE: THE BOSS MAN IS REMOVING THE ADDRESS FROM THIS MESSAGE. THEY DIDN'T ASK EITHER ME OR THE MANAGER OF THIS PAGE. OTHERS HAVE TO PAY TO GET ADVERTISEMENT.

I AM LEAVING THE FIRST PART OF THIS MESSAGE SO THAT OTHERS CAN SEE THE PRECEDENT I AM TAKING. AT THIS POINT I WILL NOT EVER ALLOW THIS INDIVIDUAL TO POST AGAIN.

---- Pissed in Richmond

[This message has been edited by Bill Glasheen (edited 03-10-99).]
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

Anthony,

Strictly "Not for nothing", but in my very humble opinion, you should have everybody that wants to post messages on the site register. It will only be a matter of time before the spammers, morons, and pencilnecks will try and use the forums like the rec.martial-arts newsgroups. You're only going to end up wasting your and the other moderators valuable time policing up the posts. I will e-mail you some other thoughts on this.

Scott
maurice richard libby

Post by maurice richard libby »

Here's what happens when you let just anyone
post Image.

------------------
maurice richard libby
toronto/moose jaw

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”