Baby Girl!

Bill's forum was the first! All subjects are welcome. Participation by all encouraged.

Moderator: Available

Jason Bernard

Baby Girl!

Post by Jason Bernard »

At 12:06 AM, April 22nd, 1999, the Bernard family (me and my wife) had a baby girl of 7lbs. 3 oz. We have named her Rayna Oyama Bernard.

She starts on breaking toothpicks next week! I hope to return the these boards soon.

Osu!
Jason
Scott Danziger

Baby Girl!

Post by Scott Danziger »

Congratulations Jason!
All the best and God Bless!

Scott
Rick Wilson

Baby Girl!

Post by Rick Wilson »

Fantastic news, all the best to your family.

Rick
Allen M.

Baby Girl!

Post by Allen M. »

Congratulations to the proud papa, Jason. I wish you the best of luck and hope your newborn returns all the love and sacrifices that will be made for her over the coming years. Best wishes of the future to you and yours.

------------------
Allen - uechi@ici.net - http://www.uechi-ryu.org
david

Baby Girl!

Post by david »

Jason, CONGRATULATIONS!

david
Evan Pantazi

Baby Girl!

Post by Evan Pantazi »

Jason San,

Good health to your new Baby Girl and Mrs.
Jacqueline Olsen

Baby Girl!

Post by Jacqueline Olsen »

Congratulations, Jason! May she grow to be strong in heart, mind, and spirit and always walk in beauty!

Warmly,

Jackie
Bill Glasheen

Baby Girl!

Post by Bill Glasheen »

Jason

My number 2 son just started saying "da da da da" today. You need not say much to affect me. I know how special this event is. Congratulations, and welcome to a new lifestyle.

May the strength of your character give your daughter the leadership and confidence she needs. May the gentleness of your approach and the confidence in her innate ability give her the freedom to find her own way - as she looks over her shoulder at the papa who set the example.

-- Bill
Bill Glasheen

Baby Girl!

Post by Bill Glasheen »

P.S.

We want pictures! Talk with Anthony.

[This message has been edited by Bill Glasheen (edited 04-23-99).]
Jason Bernard

Baby Girl!

Post by Jason Bernard »

I am getting a little thingy (the name of it escapes me at the moment) but it allows my camcorder to attach to my computer and lets me not only make still images but movies as well! Only $99.99 so that is quite good ... the reviews of it are good too. I'll be sure to send some pictures as they are available. If nothing else I will use the scanner at work.

I have to say the thing I am finding most exciting about having this child is the wondering what she will do with her life. What choices will she make? It is hard to imagine that she has so much ahead of her.

Osu!
Jason
Jason Bernard

Baby Girl!

Post by Jason Bernard »

P.s. - My thanks to you all for your words and thoughts! It is appreciated.
Kevin Mackie

Baby Girl!

Post by Kevin Mackie »

The hands that turn bricks into dust are going to be allowed to hold a baby! Yikes! Image

Best Wishes to you and your family.

Kevin
Greg

Baby Girl!

Post by Greg »

See, this is what happens when I don't sign on for a while - I miss all the news!

Congratulations, Jason! If she ends up with your work ethic, she'll be able to accomplish anything she wants in life.

I just want to be a fly on the wall when her boyfriend comes to your house to pick her up for their date (sorry, don't mean to rush things) Image

greg
Van Canna

Baby Girl!

Post by Van Canna »

Dear Jason ,

My heartfelt congratulations to you and your wife ! There is nothing like a little girl to brighten life with sunshine !

------------------
Van Canna
RACastanet

Baby Girl!

Post by RACastanet »

Jason: Great news. Now, heed this warning - Enjoy the moment as time truly does fly. My 'baby' girl just turned 18 on the 18th. Gosh, it was just 'yesterday' that she used to sit on my lap.
Regards, Rich

Return to “Bill Glasheen's Dojo Roundtable”