Concealed Carry

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

David Elkins

Concealed Carry

Post by David Elkins »

If you are in the market for a top-drawer concealment rig for your favorite edged weapon(s) look no further than my friend, Robert Hummelbaugh of Survival Sheath Systems (www.survivalsheath.com).

I met Robert at the Riddle of Steel and was really impressed with his work - so much so that I ordered several rigs from him. Just received the package and I couldn't be more pleased. His designs are elegant and the workmanship is the best I've seen. Both of the rigs that he made for me are pretty trick! They are comfortable, have low profile, and allow lightning deployment. Hey, can you tell I love 'em?

Master at Arms Keating talked a good bit about the chameleon at this Riddle. I was so impressed with the logic. Not only does walking around like Conan the Barbarian set one up for unnecessary grief, but as Andre Agassi said "appearance is everything". Not only in the street fight but the court room sequela. Better blend in and that's where the concealment rigs come in to play.

Hey, why am I going on like this, check out Robert's web site - he says it better than I'm doing.

Back to Mort the cutting dummy.

David
RACastanet

Concealed Carry

Post by RACastanet »

Sounds like great gear. Now, how about a picture of Mort, the cutting dummy?

Rich
RACastanet

Concealed Carry

Post by RACastanet »

If Mort had a beard he would be perfect.
Rich
gmattson
Site Admin

Concealed Carry

Post by gmattson »

David asked me to post this picture of his "Mort"!: http://uechi-ryu.com/elkins_mort.htm

Return to “Events, Products & Services”