Koshukai California 2002!

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

gmattson
Site Admin

Koshukai California 2002!

Post by gmattson »

Hello Everyone,

I would first like to thank all of you who have already sent in your Koshukai registration form and fee. It helps greatly! I now have a few final details for Koshukai California 2002.

First is that the days of training have changed slightly. Koshukai will begin on Tuesday June 18 instead of Monday the 17th. Wednesday is no longer an open day. Training will be conducted Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. All times and events remain the same! Use Monday for your sightseeing and shopping day and get ready for five straight days of karate glory!

Secondly, I regret to inform everyone that we will not be able to offer colored belt training. The training sessions will be for black belt and brown belt level ability, as originally designed.

I ask everyone to please submit your registration forms and fees ASAP! All Koshukai details have been committed and paid for. Our entire dojo is working toward providing all of you the most memorable training and social experience. possible!

We look forward to seeing you soon!!

Kyoshi Dollar

Return to “Events, Products & Services”