Junior's Tournement

Free listing of Events, Tournaments, Seminars & Products RELATING to the Martial Arts.

Moderator: gmattson

mikemurphy

Junior's Tournement

Post by mikemurphy »

Hello everyone!

Now that Raffi's tournement is completed,it's time to start training for December 1, 2002...The Randolph Challenge!

This is the first Junior Tournement of a series of four (Mine, Lenny's, Sensei Mattson's, and Raffi's). Points will be earned and counted so as to accumulate for a Grand Champion.

I hope you all can attend as this will be my first endeavor in this sort of thing. Mailings will go out to Uechi/Shohei dojo in New England. Please get in touch with me if you are interested in registration forms, information, or would like to help (and help I'll need). The price will tremendously affordable for this event ($15.00 pre-reg.), so they'll be no reason to miss this. It's also very easy to get there, and since this will be the only thing happening at the event, we ought to get it done in a very reasonable time. If you need anything info you can write me at Uechi1000@aol.com or call the dojo at 781-963-8891.

I hope I can rely on your support!

Cya soon,

Mike Murphy

Return to “Events, Products & Services”