Head Count!

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

Jake Steinmann

Head Count!

Post by Jake Steinmann »

Coach Blauer has asked me to get a head count of people who are going to be at his Sunday seminar at Summer camp.

So...if you're going, either post here, or email me and let me know (Blacksteel@aol.com)

Jake

------------------
Defeat is worse than death. You have to live with defeat - Seal Team Slogan
gmattson
Site Admin

Head Count!

Post by gmattson »

Jake:
Every day people are registering for camp and saying they will be at Coach Blauer's seminar. Following are the teachers who have confirmed:

John Spencer, Larry Tan, Al Wharton, Bruce Witherell, Jim witherell, Allan Azoff, Dan Portelance, Dhris Delorey, Duncan MacLeod, Jim Maloney, David Mott, Victor Swinimer, David and Joanne Hunt, William Glasheen, thomas Hauder, Bruce Hirabayashi, Ed Huff, Bill Jackson, David Kahn, Gary Khoury, David Lamb, Chris Lavigne, Allen Moulton, Mike Murphy, Stephen Perry, Art Rabesa, Mario Rizzo, Tracy Rose, Joe Shartrand, Bill Bauknecht, Bob Bethoney, Windsong Blake, Brooks bowen, Fedele Cacia, Van Canna, Vincent Christian9o Carlos Ciriza, Raffi Derderian, Stephen DiOrio, Rose Dyer, Tim ford, Dan Gadowski, Gary Geddes.

I'm sure there will be many others, but I did wish to get this list to you.

------------------
GEM
Tony Blauer

Head Count!

Post by Tony Blauer »

Looks like a great turnout. Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully inspiring some enquiring minds!!

Tony
Jake Steinmann

Head Count!

Post by Jake Steinmann »

Thanks Mattson Sensei!

I'll pass this on to Coach Blauer.

Jake
Tony Blauer

Head Count!

Post by Tony Blauer »

Jake,

I posted to you on on Van Canna's forum re the attire and vidoes. Everyone should dress as they want, Gi, Gi with T-shirt, sweats, whatever is fine with me.

And 'Yes', I will be bringing along t-shirts and videos for those that want to supplement their training experience.

Tony
gmattson
Site Admin

Head Count!

Post by gmattson »

Mattson-sensei,

We would like to attend the Tony Blaur Seminar on Sunday. Please put us on the list. Looking forward to meeting you.

Many thanks.

Heather Lipin and Dana Sheets Nidans Washington Karate Academy

Return to “Fests_News”