Rides to & from camp needed!

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

Please post your requests for rides from either Logan or Green Airport to camp. Also, if you in the area and are willing to give someone a ride, please post here. Four students from Argentina need a place to stay Sunday & Monday following camp!!
=======

Victor Swinimer from Nova Scotia arrives at Logan Airport on Thursday, August 10th at 5:10pm, needs a ride to the camp. My flight leaves Sunday, August 13th at 8:50pm, needs a ride from the camp to Logan Airport. Help!!
david

Post by david »

Have Victor email me as I will be leaving from downtown right after work, on Thursday.

david
gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

Thanks David! Now I need a loving family for our four S. American guests!!!! Image

------------------
GEM
david

Post by david »

Aahhh... I love the the South Americans as much as the Canadians... but I would need a much bigger place. Image

david
Hutch

Post by Hutch »

Hi all. I too will be looking for a ride to camp from Logan. I am flying out of Halifax, Nova Scotia. I arrive (in theory) at Logan at approx. 12:00 noon on Thursday. I am booked to stay at camp on Thursday evening and would like to secure a ride anytime that day. David, if I can't find an earlier ride, and if you have room for an additional passenger (as well as Victor), I would be grateful. Any chances for a ride can reach me via e-mail at <A HREF="mailto:ptphalifax@ns.sympatico.ca">ptphalifax@ns.sympatico.ca</A> .

Looking forward to seeing everyone at camp!
Hutch
david

Post by david »

Okay, Hutch, you can be the last on board, if you don't find an earlier ride. Image

If you're in around noon, you can come by the office, drop your stuff off and go sight seeing for several hours, or crash until it's time to leave.

david

[This message has been edited by david (edited August 02, 2000).]
David Elkins

Post by David Elkins »

Anyone going near Westbury, LI after camp?

------------------
Good Training,

David
Uechi Ryu West
gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

Susan is working on getting a transportation company to arrange rides to and from the Maritime Academy.

Also, a bus travels from the airport to Bourne on a regular basis. (I just posted a link to the bus site on Camp200) Once in Bourne, call my cell phone for a ride. (email me for the cell phone number)

------------------
GEM

[This message has been edited by gmattson (edited August 06, 2000).]
Laura Quandt

Post by Laura Quandt »

I could use a ride from Logan Airport. My flight is scheduled to arrive at 5:50. Can anyone help?

------------------
gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

Ron Edelman will be flying in from St. Louis on Thursday morning. He has room for 2 people in his rental car. Flight #192 TWA arriving at Logan 11:16AM

Email me if this fits into your arrival schedule.

------------------
GEM
david

Post by david »

Right now, I've not heard from Victor. If Victor shows, I have one seat left. If not, I have two seats. So, Laura, you can be in. Expected departure from Downtown Boston is 6:30 to 7:30 PM. About an hour and half drive at the most. That means a 9 PM arrival (and close to bed time for me. Image )

david

email: dysmoy@aol.com

[This message has been edited by david (edited August 07, 2000).]
gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

Jim Maloney flying into Logan from Air Canada at 11PM on Thursday. He will be renting a car and will be happy to give a ride to 3 or 4 happy campers.

------------------
GEM

Return to “Fests_News”