See you in Orlando

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

gmattson
Site Admin

See you in Orlando

Post by gmattson »

I'm heading for Florida tomorrow (Sunday, 14th). Hope to see lots of you on the 19-21st.

Best,
George
Steve

See you in Orlando

Post by Steve »

Just returned from a four-day trip to Key Largo and Miami's South Beach area. I won't make it to Winter Fest, but hope that those of you that do go enjoy the same type of weather that I had: 76 degrees and sunny!

Train hard, play hard & have fun, Steve

------------------
D. Steven White
swhite@umassd.edu
mikemurphy

See you in Orlando

Post by mikemurphy »

To all of you who get to make the trip, I hope you have a great time. Please remember us back home who are stuck in the cold, changing stinky diapers, and correcting mid-year exams. Most of us are living our lives precariously through you, so live it up and come back with some great stories!!

Hey Steve,

Don't you ever work???? (Don't forget the info for me)

mike
david

See you in Orlando

Post by david »

Mike,

I was wondering whether you can do it? Well, if it's any consolation, you know newborn diapers aren't half as bad as toddler's. Image

david
gmattson
Site Admin

See you in Orlando

Post by gmattson »

The weather is beautiful. Temperature today was in the 80s.... and breezy.

Had a great workout with the Orlando dojo on Wednesday. Enjoyed lots of sightseeing today.

David Berndt is putting up the signs so no one gets lost on their way to the dojo tomorrow. Although I haven't been able to get on the internet for any length of time, I did want to say hello to everyone and hope that all is well in my absence.

See you in class tomorrow at 9am for Sanchin in the Sun!

Best,
George Mattson

Return to “Fests_News”