Prelude to Summer Camp

Here's the place to offer suggestions for future SummerFests & WinterFests, talk about past events, post pictures and videos or share experiences from past Fests.

Moderator: gmattson

Mary S

Prelude to Summer Camp

Post by Mary S »

Raffi, Both Lori and I would be honoured to have a workout session with you!!

She and I are going to have to have sitdown and work out our schedule which is wonderfully growing by leaps and bounds Image

I want thank you all for offering your hospitality to us. It truly says something about the kindness of fellow martial artists and friends. Image
Raffi Derderian

Prelude to Summer Camp

Post by Raffi Derderian »

Lori and Mary,
Glad to hear you both are considering my offer. How you will hit all these dojo is going to be a challenge.
Don't worry about the class schedule we have. You tell me when you are coming and I'll make sure there are people there for us all to work out with.
Look forward to seeing you soon.
Raf

------------------
http://members.aol.com/damajkd/dama.html
lori macleod-doyle

Prelude to Summer Camp

Post by lori macleod-doyle »

Thanks Raffi,
I can't believe how accommodating everyone is. I wish we had more time to get to all the do-jos we have been invited to. I know we won't be able to fit them all in but we are going to try our best! We would like to have a little down time while we are there. It is supposed to be vacation! Image But somehow I don't think we are going to get a lot of rest. We can't wait! Image

L.M-D
mikemurphy

Prelude to Summer Camp

Post by mikemurphy »

Lori,

I know I'm jumping into the fray late, but since you are staying south of Boston, you are always welcome to come up to my dojo for a class or two. I'm about 20 minutes south of Boston in Randolph.

Regardless, have a great time!

mike
lori macleod-doyle

Prelude to Summer Camp

Gary-San,
Thank-you for the invite! It sounds awesome. With all the great things we have heard about Maria we would love the chance to see her in action as well as work out at the famous Khoury do-jo. Could you give us your class schedual so we can see when we can do this. And directions to the do-jo would be helpful!
This is amazing. Thank-you to everyone for the invites! I'm wondering now if Mary and I are going to find time for Summer Camp. Image

Lori M-D
lori macleod-doyle

Prelude to Summer Camp

Thanks Mike,
Thats very kind of you. I don't know how we are going to do all this!!

Thank-you to everyone who has invited us to workout while we are in the Boston area. I only wish we had the time to do it all.

Does anyone offer classes at their do-jo during the day?

L.M-D
Steve

Prelude to Summer Camp

Post by Steve »

Khoury sensei has day classes. You can visit his website to get his schedule.

Have fun - sounds like you'll both need a vacation from your vacation!!!

------------------
D. Steven White
swhite@umassd.edu
david

Prelude to Summer Camp

Post by david »

So many invites.. You two are just too popular! Image

david
Mary S

Prelude to Summer Camp

Post by Mary S »

I gotta tell you I'm totally blown away by all of you!!!! Lori and I were chatting the other night and we just can't believe how awesome you all are for inviting us to work out with you folks!!!

I know it is going to be downright impossible for us to get a chance to go to everyone's dojo for a workout but please don't think it's because we don't want to!! Hopefully we will get to touch base with everyone at some time during the week and, if not, we will try to find a moment at Sensei Mattson's camp to connect.

I think this answers Sensei Canna's question on what we are so happy about Image Image Image

Mary

[This message has been edited by Mary S (edited June 21, 2001).]
student

Prelude to Summer Camp

Post by student »

Just remember me if you ever get to Kentucky....

student

Return to “Fests_News”