WELCOME Travelers

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
Jackie Olsen

WELCOME Travelers

Post by Jackie Olsen »

"A traveler am I and a navigator, and every day I discover a new region within my soul."
-- Kahil Gibran

Greetings, fellow travelers and welcome to the Creative Heart & Soul Forum. I have the privilege of serving as your moderator to help keep things moving. This is the place to have deep thoughts, share your visions and a part of your fire -- that creative spark that gives birth to new dreams. It is the dreamer/visionary that helps people understand their connection to nature, life and energy. They hold an image of the future that integrates the reality of today.

What are your images ... what are your dreams & passions .... what has kata caused you to "draw upon the right side of your brain?" What insights have you gained from the outpouring of your soul into form and movement? Share your thoughts, feelings, and opinions and don't be shy ...this is a place to feel like a natural woman or man!

Jackie

[This message has been edited by Jackie Olsen (edited 10-04-98).]
gmattson
Site Admin

WELCOME Travelers

Post by gmattson »

Jackie:
You are doing a wonderful job as tour guide. Looking forward to the journey.

best,
George
moulton

WELCOME Travelers

Post by moulton »

Welcome, Jackie!

I wish you well and plenty of mileage navigating your new journey through this forum.

Allen
Jackie Olsen

WELCOME Travelers

Post by Jackie Olsen »

{bow}

My sincere thanks, gentlemen ... may your kata of life be a powerful one.

Jackie

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”