Feng shui calendar #3

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
SEAN C

Feng shui calendar #3

Post by SEAN C »

CHI - life energy -
is the basis for all Creation,
the armature upon which
material order congeals.

We can feel the power of chi
where the primal forces of nature
come together in intense
and memorable relationships.

In such places, our hearts are moved,
our spirits made full, and our lives are reaffirmed.
This power can be brought into the places
of our everyday lives.

Vitality, life, and energy comes from allowing chi to flow through clarity of purpose and right relationship with the rest of life. Experience chi where it is intense in nature. Hold that experience deep in your heart as a touchstone to fill, open, and connect you with the power of nature.

In all places you enter, ask that these powers of nature converge to bring into balance any detrimental energies and to enhance the beneficial energies of the place for those who use it and for all life, for now and into the future for as long as is appropriate.

------------------
sean
Jackie Olsen

Feng shui calendar #3

Post by Jackie Olsen »

Breathe, smile and relax
Breathe, smile and relax
Breathe, smile and relax

Stand in your garden, the woods, or by your plants ... Inhale the cosmic energy of all living things. Recharge your batteries. Listen, the sounds of nature are bringing you back to your true spiritual self.

------------------
In Beauty,

Jackie
SEAN C

Feng shui calendar #3

Post by SEAN C »

Jackie,

That's one mantra I could have used today at work. Sometimes it seems so hard to remember the simple things when surrounded by concrete and machines. I guess the further we go, the more we appreciate simple blessings. Thanks.

------------------
sean
Jackie Olsen

Feng shui calendar #3

Post by Jackie Olsen »

You're welcome, Sean ...

Yes, it is difficult sometimes to stay "mindful." I've been thinking about the "power of 3" as also experienced in Sanchin. Then I realized how much I allow myself to get distracted by the past or future. So, I started to say that mantra with the inhale/exhale as I live my day -- from waking up to getting into my car to walking through the doorway at work.

I stay calmer and feel more at peace in the midst of chaos.

Keep posting ...

------------------
In Beauty,

Jackie

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”