Fall Flower Moon

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
crazycat

Fall Flower Moon

Post by crazycat »

I am blind and do not see the things of this
world, but when the light comes from above, it enlightens my heart and I can see, for
the eye of my heart sees everything and through this vision I can help my people. The heart is a sanctuary at the center of which there is little space, wherein the Great Spirit dwells, and this is the eye of Wakantanka by which he sees all things, and through which we see him.

-Black Elk

Should I post other peoples stuff? only my own thoughts can touch pieces like this.
david

Fall Flower Moon

Post by david »

CC,

I think you are welcomed to post anything that moves you, be it the words of others or of your own. Image

david

PS. I like your post.
Jackie Olsen

Fall Flower Moon

Post by Jackie Olsen »

Amen, David,

Anything that inspires you and touches your soul ... be it art or words is welcome here (as long as it's in good taste!). Hopefully our art -- no matter what style you train in -- has helped all of us to live life more fully and get in touch with all of our aspects: mental, emotional, physical, spiritual and sexual.

Uechi-ryu has brought out the best in me and has stimulated my creative side and ability to share. For awhile, there had been a real dry spell ... people not posting. I'm happy that you want to share your inspirations, dreams, expressions - and trials/tribulations, if need be.

------------------
In Beauty,

Jackie

[This message has been edited by Jackie Olsen (edited October 20, 2000).]

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”