senseless defenseless

A forum dedicated to the creative expressions, inspirations, hopes and dreams of fellow Karateka.
Panther

senseless defenseless

Post by Panther »

Do I ignore things creeping up behind me?
Do I continue on with life acting blindly?
Go out and show the world my daily face
Act like things are grand for the human race

Truth is cruel, am I now defenseless
ignore the world it seems so senseless
Try to hold on but even people who never frown
eventually succumb and finally breakdown

Do you know what it's like to keep everything inside?
The silence becomes my reality every time I close my eyes.
Do I trust some and get fooled by the phoniness,
or do I trust no one and live with the loneliness?

night comes and the walls close in
and I find myself alone with the reality again
we all die a little each day, so they say
some of us die a little more, who wants to live forever anyway?
LeeDarrow

senseless defenseless

Post by LeeDarrow »

Panther-Sensei,

That's grim. You okay?

Concerned,

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.
david

senseless defenseless

Post by david »

Yes. Sometimes things "close in" and we want to shut down... That's okay for a time being. Life has its ups and downs.

Ultimately, living is a leap of faith. Without some faith, we would be among the living dead.

david
Panther

senseless defenseless

Post by Panther »

Ummmm, sorry... I'm fine.

I believe that David-Otomodachi understands... (thanks Image )

Just one of those "down" days with a "down" mood and hearing one too many "down" things... and then sometimes the faith falters. But hey, that's life and there're some things you just can't change.

Just wake up and face another day along the path. The sun still rises, the winds still blow, the stars still shine, and the world still turns... Enjoy the ride where ever it takes you... and do another Sanchin kata!

Dis time wif feering! Image (think Kentucky Fried Movie...)
LeeDarrow

senseless defenseless

Post by LeeDarrow »

Outstanding - another Kentucky Fried Movie Fan! My opinion of you grows more positive every day! (Yeew Hab Hour Gratitude!)

You might want to check out Swami Beyondananda's site - he's the Yogi From Muskogee and winner of the 1996 Punster of the Year Award. Funny stuff and actually well-hidden Truths as well.

"The only way to over come gravity is with levity!" is one of my favorite quotes of his.

I don't have the URL handy, but he's worth searching for. His tapes - "Driving your Own Karma," "Teaching Your Dog To Heal," and my favorite, "Don't Squeeze the Shaman," are among some of the funniest things I have heard in a long time.

Highly recommended for those "blue Monday" days, no matter when in the week they happen to come for a visit.

"The biggest trouble with America today is dope addiction. We are addicted to electing dopes to public office!" - same guy.

Has the Balls to take questions from the audience.

Q. Swami, where did the unicorns go?
A. The only place to find Eunuchcorns are on Eunuch's feet!

Nuff Said! Also has a book out - Dick Soup For The Soul.

Need I say more?

Glad you're weathering the storm well. Give these a shot. They sure helped me through a seriously rough time a few years ago.

Regards,

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panther:

Ummmm, sorry... I'm fine.

I believe that David-Otomodachi understands... (thanks Image )

Just one of those "down" days with a "down" mood and hearing one too many "down" things... and then sometimes the faith falters. But hey, that's life and there're some things you just can't change.

Just wake up and face another day along the path. The sun still rises, the winds still blow, the stars still shine, and the world still turns... Enjoy the ride where ever it takes you... and do another Sanchin kata!

Dis time wif feering! Image (think Kentucky Fried Movie...)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Return to “Creative Heart & Soul Forum”