Happy 4th

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Bill B.

Happy 4th

Post by Bill B. »

Wanted to say HI to everyone and wish you all a Happy 4th. Have been rather busy getting some treatment and such but if you have a chance to give me a howdy, I would appreciate it. Best to all.
Bill
Mary S

Happy 4th

Post by Mary S »

Bill...a very big HOWDY...you have been missed!!!! Image
Bill B.

Happy 4th

Post by Bill B. »

Thank you Mary, and a howdy to you too. Once again I am trying to put in some time here. I spoke with George yesterday and he gave me H for being inactive. Actually I have been active but not here. lol. Hope to be able to play golf, maybe next week. Will try swinging a club in the next few days. The boss man just wants to beat me up on the golf course. Take care.
Bill
Mary S

Happy 4th

Post by Mary S »

Ah...Bill....I would like to be active and not "here" too!!!! Image We get "Canada Day" up here and that was celebrated with a day of inactivity on my part for most of yesterday...it's rough knowing all one's cyber buddies are out fiddling around with their bbq's, getting ready to see fireworks and just plain enjoying what we had as a working day up here in the northern region!!!

Good luck with the golf thing....that is one "sport" I never quite managed to get the hang of..but the walking was nice!!! Image

[This message has been edited by Mary S (edited July 04, 2000).]
gmattson
Site Admin

Happy 4th

Post by gmattson »

Good to see you back on your Forum, Bill. I'm sure with your determination and all that 'chi', you'll be back on the golf course real soon.

Mary: NO ONE gets the "hang" of golf. That's why we enjoy it so much.

------------------
GEM
Kevin Mackie

Happy 4th

Post by Kevin Mackie »

Bill, Happy 4th back at ya!
Hope all is well.
Maybe we'll get a chance to say hello in Buzzards Bay in August?
Kevin
Bill B.

Happy 4th

Post by Bill B. »

Kevin and everybody, I hope to make it to the summer camp again and see my many friends there. Since I am only 20 minutes away from the camp, I should not have too much trouble finding it. (g) Mary, George is right about golf. A very frustrating game.
Bill
Kevin Mackie

Happy 4th

Post by Kevin Mackie »

As mark Twain said, "Golf is a good walk spoiled."
Bill B.

Happy 4th

Post by Bill B. »

Hey Kevin, in Mark Twain's day, they didn't have CARTS!!!
Bill
Lori

Happy 4th

Post by Lori »

Hi Bill Sensei!

Great to see you here again - I've been wondering how you've been doing!

Hope you had a happy fourth!

Safe journeys,
Lori
Allen M.

Happy 4th

Post by Allen M. »

Missed you, Bill. Hope everything is ok by you.

------------------
Allen, Home: http://www.ury2k.com/pulse mirror: http://home.ici.net/~uechi/
Bill B.

Happy 4th

Post by Bill B. »

Hi Lori and Allen,
Nice to hear from you both. Been doing pretty good, a few ups and downs but hell, I got up this morning. (g) I figure that's a plus. Hope you are both well. Allen I just missed you at the summer camp last year, will look for you this year.
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”