Tribute to a real Warrior

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Post by gmattson »

If you haven't done so already, please check out my latest editorial on "Whats New"!

If you are a golfer, plan to join us at the DW Field golf course in Brockton on Sept 25th. You must preregister, since we can only accomodate 40 golfers. This is a "No Frills" golf outing. The course is charging us only $50/person, including a golf cart, prizes and lunch!

I've set up a mini site at: http://uechi-ryu.com/tribute_to_Bill_Bauknecht.htm

------------------
GEM

[This message has been edited by gmattson (edited September 09, 2000).]
Mary S

Post by Mary S »

Image Read the "What's New" last night....great news and a great idea for a golf tournament.

If I lived closer I would definitely participate in what looks like a lot of fun!!!

Of course that would entail hitting the little white ball with the stick and, as a friend of mine says, "I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat!!!" Image

Hope lots of people will sign up and spend the day with Bill...I was fortunate enough to meet him for about five minutes at camp (not nearly enough time!!)

Have fun!!!!!!
Lori

Post by Lori »

I also enjoyed the "what's new" and like Mary - if I lived closer - I'd be there even if I don't know which is end is the handle on a golf club! (Clearly I am not a doctor - nor do I play one on TV Image )

Anyway - I was also lucky enough to meet Bill at summer camp and would like to get the chance to see him there next year as well!

Meanwhile - maybe you guys can check out the golf courses in Florida near Winterfest in January!
Bill B.

Post by Bill B. »

I had no idea George was snapping those pictures for this. He told me Tuesday about the tournament. Just now saw why. I just don't know what to say. Very undeserving of this. HOWEVER!! It is a good excuse for us to get out for a golf game! Next week we can do it again. And when all 8 of us show up for this tournament, we'll have a ball.
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”