Flying Side Kick-KO

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

Bill B.

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Bill B. »

Have been waiting 2 and a half weeks for all my test results to come in from New England Medical Center in Boston. Got the call this morning and found that all results came back good. They found no new bone invasions and all protein levels in the blood are normal. Have dodged the bullet again and scored a KO. I feel like Bruce Lee!! I will be coming to Gary's dojo Sunday for the promotion and also Art Rabesa and I are coming to Pembroke next Wendesday for the class there. I hope to see you all there. Thanks for all the support, it has helped me to keep up a strong fight. Again, this time, a clean KO for Bauknecht.

Bill
gmattson
Site Admin

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by gmattson »

Congratulations Bill. Now if the snow would melt, we could meet at Easton for golf!
Lori

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Lori »

Congratulations Bill-Sensei! Fabulous news! I'm incredibly happy to read of this latest and greatest KO in your battle! You have been and continue to be an incredible inspiration in my own healing process - a true "Sensei of the Spirit!!!" I thank you - and salute you my friend!

-Lori
Ron G

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Ron G »

Hey Bill, Excellent job, you did us good. I know waiting can be a real hard on a person. I am happy for you. RG
david

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by david »

Amazing grace and spirit.

david
Allen M.

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Allen M. »

ImageKick ass, Man! Image

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera
Mary S

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Mary S »

WOO HOO!!! Image Bill that is "super" news! Isn't it funny, when you hear someone else's good news your own problems don't seem so bad? Image
Bill B.

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Bill B. »

My thanks to all of you. Your support and kind words come with feeling and I appreciate that. George!!! I'm ready, the clubs are out and ready to go. A few more degrees, and let em fly!
See you in the morning.
Bill
Van Canna

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Van Canna »

Hi Bill,

You are the only man I know who can spit at death in the eye. You have a big pair of brass ones, my friend. The same determination you had while fighting much younger people in open tournaments, never giving an inch. God bless you pal. Image

------------------
Van Canna
Joe Graziano

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Joe Graziano »

Bill:

I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you, but that's great news. Congratulations and God Bless You.

Joe Graziano
Bill B.

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Bill B. »

Just an added note to my post about my remission, spent most of the day in Boston again today, once again the monthly test came back good. This time they are giving me 6 weeks before testing again, and it won't be all the nasty ones. I've had enough holes poked in me for awhile. lol. I feel like a new man, I just might enter in the next Uechi tournament. lol!!! (I figure I can carry the water jugs, if they are only quarts.) Good night all!!!
Bill
Van Canna

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Van Canna »

Bill,

Good to see you kicking butt again. Image

------------------
Van Canna
student

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by student »

MAZAL TOV, Bill.

Now in case your Okinawan is rusty, that means... Image Image Image Image.

student
Lori

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Lori »

Bill Sensei:

Awesome update! Words are inadequate for news like this - but "congratulations" will have to do! (as someone once said to me! Image) Continued success my friend!

Lori
Mary S

Flying Side Kick-KO

Post by Mary S »

Image Bill!!!! Just a quick note! I got both of your notes - thanks. I can't write you from home but I'll DEFINITELY be dropping you a line tomorrow - Great to hear you are doing so well. Take care. Mary

Return to “Special Needs”