Akron...anyone???

Locate a teacher or instructor in your area. Also a forum for posting information about your new or unpublicized dojo.

Moderator: gmattson

student

Akron...anyone???

Post by student »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by maurice richard libby:
Jackie Chan is from Ohio? Boy, am I surprised!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow; did I ever walk into that one!

Touche, Maurice.

And no, Shelly-chan, I still haven't studied Uechi - cyberUechi, maybe, but it's not the same. So that's not the reason I left Ohio.

I moved to the Bluegrass to get wedded - a marital artist, you might say - or you might not.

But I now have a sandan in Kama Sutra. It is true that I did not perform well on the written examination Image...but I excelled in the matwork and the orals...! Image

student
Shelly King

Akron...anyone???

Post by Shelly King »

Ahhh, Student, you have given your fib away...everyone knows that the "mat work" stops once you're married.

------------------
Shelly
student

Akron...anyone???

Post by student »

I trust that is not a challenge....
Shelly King

Akron...anyone???

Post by Shelly King »

LOL!!!!
David Elkins

Akron...anyone???

Post by David Elkins »

A couple of weeks is it?

Why not consider doing your approximation of going up to the mountains and perfecting your technique. When you come down, you will be a real tiger.

If most of your training is group (as in class) you will discover things about your karate and about your self by imposing this hardship upon yourself.

------------------
Good Training,

David
Uechi Ryu West
Shelly King

Akron...anyone???

Post by Shelly King »

David

That's the back up plan...I've found that if I go to long without outside correction, I tend to develope very bad habits and sloppy form.

------------------
Shelly

Return to “Locate a Teacher or Dojo”