Nice meeting you Ozarque

"OldFist" is the new and official Forum Arbitrator. "I plan to do a straight forward job of moderating, just upholding the mission statement of the forums, trying to make sure that everyone is courteous, and that no one is rudely intimidated by anyone else."

Moderator: gmattson

Gilbert MacIntyre

Nice meeting you Ozarque

Post by Gilbert MacIntyre »

Forgive me Suzette, but I didn't want my good wishes lost at the end of a long thread. I have enjoyed the debate on your site any time I've dropped by. I haven't always agreed with you, but you seem to be able to take my different point of view in stride.

I respect someone who can and will state their views in a manner that is without emotion. I also like the idea that you cause so much debate on sensitive issues between the rest of us, both on this site and others.

I hope you get your other duties under control so you may return and once again force us to look at ourselves closely.

Have a peaceful time Suzette, and thanks again.
Gilbert.
ozarque

Nice meeting you Ozarque

Post by ozarque »

Thank you very much indeed for all the encouraging words; they're greatly appreciated.

I think that next year should be a bit less frantic than this one. 2000 has been made almost impossible to deal with by the fact that I had six new books to launch in this one year. (Not something I planned, I assure you -- just a confluence of factors that all came together by accident.) I _hope_ it will be less frantic; at least all the books will be out.

Best regards to you,

Suzette

Return to “Verbal Self Defense”