Total Communications in MA

"OldFist" is the new and official Forum Arbitrator. "I plan to do a straight forward job of moderating, just upholding the mission statement of the forums, trying to make sure that everyone is courteous, and that no one is rudely intimidated by anyone else."

Moderator: gmattson

LenTesta

Post by LenTesta »

Hello Darren,
Thank you for posting in the VSD Forum.

I have read many of your articles and posts and have enjoyed and learned much from them.

I have even put some of your articles, with proper mention of who wrote it, in my monthly newsletter for my students of the BUKA which is the nickname of my dojo. My students and the parents of my younger students know your writings and enjoy them also.

I am looking forward to discussions on improving the Verbal Self Defense aspect of Martial Arts and I hope that many of the loyal participants of these forums will contribute their views as well. Maybe we may get some of the "lurkers" to respond to your excellant posts.

------------------
Len
Darren Laur

Post by Darren Laur »

Len:

Thanks for the welcome, and I'm glad you have enjoyed the articles that I have posted over in Mr VanCanna's Forum. I look forward to the interaction in this very important topic area. Pre-contact verbals is a very important topic area, but one that is often overlooked in combatives.

Strength and Honor

Darren Laur
LeeDarrow

Post by LeeDarrow »

Constable Laur:

Thank you for joining this thread, I had been hoping that you would as your posts are always very complete and well referenced, as well as being as informative as anything I have seen in a long time.

Keep 'em coming!

Respectfully,

Lee Darrow, C.Ht.

Return to “Verbal Self Defense”