Sunday Morning Workouts

Reopened!!! The jujitsu forum will focus on traditional and non-traditional Jujitsu/grappling arts.
JDeLuca

Sunday Morning Workouts

Post by JDeLuca »

Just a heads up for anyone interested in training on Sunday mornings.

Last spring we had a great group of Uechi practioners as well as students of other arts get together on Sundays and work on ground fighting, mostly BJJ and Judo grappling techniques. The list included T Rose, Steve P, G Khoury, Joe B, and many others. The session is geared to training but there is some instruction at the beginning of each workout.

There was no charge last spring and I do not anticipate any this year (That will be up to the hosting dojo owners). We are strating this Sunday at Steve Perry's school and as soon as I confirm with Gary we we continue our meetings at Khoury's Karate in Tewksbury.

One change this year is that the sessions will be no gi. (Shorts and T-shirts however are required) The only other requirements is that all EGOs must be left at the door. They always seem to get in the way of progress. You can call me at 1-978 771 0063 or call Gary or Steve at their schools for more info.

------------------
J Deluca
f.Channell

Sunday Morning Workouts

Post by f.Channell »

Jim,
This sunday 9/15 at steves?
The following sunday 9/22 at Garys.
I'll try for gary's on the 22nd.
Fred
Joe P

Sunday Morning Workouts

Post by Joe P »

Jim, I will try for Gary's on the 22nd also. What time?

Joe P
f.Channell

Sunday Morning Workouts

Post by f.Channell »

I think it's 9:00 Joe.
Fred
JDeLuca

Sunday Morning Workouts

Post by JDeLuca »

Hey Guys;

Great to see the interest. I just checked in with Gary last night. Sundays are on. We will start at 9:30 and end ??????? Joe and Fred please feel free to invite anyone else that is interested. I'm already pumped and it's only Tuesday!!!

T Rose hope to see you this weekend I got your message but it was late on friday before I checked my messages. See you Sunday.

Return to “Jujitsu/Grappling Arts”