Newsworthy Aside

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
Allen M.

Newsworthy Aside

Post by Allen M. »

Panther,

Knowing you are attuned to the news, check out my list of newspaper and periodical lynx from my Pulse page.

------------------
Allen Moulton from Uechi-ryu Etcetera
Panther

Newsworthy Aside

Post by Panther »

Cool site... (even if I did have to open internet destroyer to view it in all it's glory! Image )

But I never did find the newspaper and periodical links... the sitemap wasn't found either, FYI.

It's obvious that someone (you) has put a lot of thought and work into the site. Certainly shows. Image
Panther

Newsworthy Aside

Post by Panther »

(I was being cutesy when referring to Internet Explorer... Image )

Thanks, found it...

A pretty comprehensive list of sites. I tried to open the Moulton Dispatch and it popped up a side window for navigation. Nice, but it wouldn't display the frontpage. Could be my browser problems...
Allen M.

Newsworthy Aside

Post by Allen M. »

I told it [crayon/Moulton Dispatch] to do that. Ok, ok, I'll fix that one too.

I made the dispatch from crayon.com. You can put together your own newspaper from those guys.

------------------
Allen M.

Newsworthy Aside

Post by Allen M. »

Help me out here, Panther. What is Internet Destroyer.

Couldn't find it? Whan you get to the Pulse Page ( http://www.uechi-ryu.ws/pulse ), notice the three elongated rectangular buttons at the very top.

The middle button has "Ueb Navigator" inscribed on it. Put the mouse on top of it and hold the left mouse button down 'till it says "Navigate!" Slide the mouse cursor on top of "My Favorite Buzz" and then all the newspaper lynx display themselves.

Hope this helps.

I'll rename the title to be a little more descriptive.

------------------
Allen M.

Newsworthy Aside

Post by Allen M. »

Help me out here, Panther. What is Internet Destroyer.

Couldn't find it? When you get to the Pulse Page ( http://www.uechi-ryu.ws/pulse ), notice the three elongated rectangular buttons at the very top.

The middle button has "Ueb Navigator" inscribed on it. Put the mouse on top of it and hold the left mouse button down 'till it says "Navigate!" Slide the mouse cursor on top of "My Favorite Buzz" and then all the newspaper lynx display themselves.

Hope this helps.

I'll rename the title.

------------------

Return to “Realist Training”