test

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Scott Danziger

test

Post by Scott Danziger »

Testing this thing
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

testing some more
gmattson
Site Admin

colors

Post by gmattson »

Scott:

We need to do some work on the colors and fonts. Can we experiment on this forum with the different features available, plus try out some different font styles that are easier on the eyes?
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

I like the size of the reading font but I think the font itself should be arial or veranda. This tiny typing font is... well tiny. I have to see if this can be changed.

Unfortunatle time is tight for me until Friday night so am figuring out what I can briefly. If I get hour tonight and tomorrow then that is a lot.

Gotta see what other features are here.

:roll: :twisted: :evil: :idea: 8O

Just testing.
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

Ahh.... Now I see. Everybody can choose a different template and we can create different kinds. Hmmm I like this.

I am using the subsilver one.
I also like these buttons up top to pick bold, italic, etc... without having to worry about knowing the code.

testtesttest
test
This previdew option is also way cool. I am very impressed.

testing123 testtest

Yeah... this is cool!
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

George,

Since all I see is the admin stuff as well as everything else, if users cannot change these things then what I can do is create a bunch of different templates and let the users pick the ones they like best. For example, I like this subsilver template a lot. As an admin I know I can create a similar one with larger fonts then use that one.

I need feedback.

Scott
Last edited by Scott Danziger on Thu Nov 21, 2002 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tony-San

Post by Tony-San »

This font is cool with me.... :)
Ted Suzman
Site Admin

Post by Ted Suzman »

Scott Danziger wrote:what I can do is create a bunch of different templates and let the users pick the ones they like best. For example, I like this subsilver template a lot. As an admin I know I can create a similar one with larger fonts then use that one.
Scott
Yep -- I've done some of this. If you're going to be working on forum styles/templates, please contact me; I'll show you how everything is set up.
Deep Sea

Let's Face It!

Post by Deep Sea »

I asked the following question on Van's forum before I read this one.

Can we get some more enoticons up sometime? I have a raft of them I'd be willing to donate for the project.

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”