Where is Al?

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
gmattson
Site Admin

Where is Al?

Post by gmattson »

Well, I am pleased to report that Al is recovering just fine following his recent battle with Cancer. Al didn't want any of his friends worrying about him, so kept quiet about his illness.

He is home now and expecting to be back in his office today. Since Al doesn't have a computer at home, he hasn't had a chance to contribute to his forum for the past couple weeks. He will be going to the office beginning today, so expect to hear from him soon.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Steve

Our prayers are with you!

Post by Steve »

Hi Al - sorry to hear about your battle with cancer. If anyone can beat it, you can. Just remember to use that long left jab.....

See you back at the Hut in '03.

:P
gmattson
Site Admin

Hi Al

Post by gmattson »

I see your name in the list of people on-line. So you must be in your office working.

One again. . . . Welcome back.
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
vinny

Post by vinny »

Dear Al,
I'm so very glad to hear that you are ok. You were missed on these forums and especially at the Hut. I hope that you are able to return to both undertakings quickly. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Vinny Christiano
Alan K

Where is Al?

Post by Alan K »

Thanks to all my Uechi friends for their well wishes.

It is important when you are not feeling as fit as you once were.

I will be back on the floor of the "hut" in 2003, and look forward to seeing you all.

Happy holidays.

Al
"The Goddess of Justice is Blind"

Return to “Realist Training”