Police warning

This is Dave Young's Forum.
Can you really bridge the gap between reality and training? Between traditional karate and real world encounters? Absolutely, we will address in this forum why this transition is necessary and critical for survival, and provide suggestions on how to do this correctly. So come in and feel welcomed, but leave your egos at the door!
CANDANeh

Police warning

Post by CANDANeh »

A convicted sex offender diagnosed as a psychopath has been
released on an undertaking and will be staying in Bridgewater until his next court appearance.
32-year old was in custody overnight Thursday on a
charge of violating a promise to stay away from people under 18.
The judge let him out with conditions Friday morning following his
bail hearing.
He will essentially be on house arrest at his father's home on
xxxxx Drive in Bridgewater until he is back in court next Thursday.
Carter was convicted of sodomizing a 16-year-old Lunenburg
County girl against her will in 1999 and served 25 months in prison.
He previously did three years for a sexual assault on a
14-year-old girl in Kingston, Ontario in 1990.
Don`t worry judge..he ain`t gonna bother no one :roll:
And damn! I can hit his house with a golf ball.
When he was released the local police warned he was returning to the area and considered dangerous.
My dog is brushed and can sense tension.

Post by Guest »

Leo, keep your loved ones close. Odds are high that this peice of human filth will offend again.

If he steps on your property might do the world a service if you let your aussie chew his nuts off.

And then of course the lotus would rise up in indignation and demand the death of your fine dog, can't win for losing.

I'd like to see guys who reoffend gelded! A big R tattoed on their face.

We should have the right not to have their kind of garbage living with us. Unfortunately, the bleeding hearts put the rights of this child molesting, rapist ahead of ours.

And when he does it again, (as statistics indicate), it's our loved ones who get to pay the price. But this liberal BS forces us to play along with their long shot gamble, makes me sick, it's not this creap that pays the price when things go bad it's decent kids.

This guy may go back to prison one day, big punishment, forcing anal sex on folks is a way of life inside. But the lotus of society will insist he has paid his debt to society and he can walk amoung us again untreated unchanged and the cycle of rape and incareration will continue.

Costs more to house and feed this vermin than the average Canadian earns in a year.I think about crap like this when I file my taxes each year. Billion dollars to keep track of my hunting impliments and this guy walks around unchecked.
Panther

Post by Panther »

And in Massachusetts, the courts have held that sex offenders have a "right to privacy" which extends to not having to divulge changes in address, yet the courts have also upheld that firearms owners who fail to provide change of address information to all required authorities within the allotted time can (and have been) arrested and imprisoned for that oversight! The PRoMA... where convicted child molesters and sex offenders are considered by the courts to have more rights than lawful firearms owners. :twisted:
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

In MA, and in many other states, a sex offender, after a hearing, may be held indefinately in a mental hospital or treatment program. All it takes is the DA to file, and for the court to rule in the DA's favor.
And in Massachusetts, the courts have held that sex offenders have a "right to privacy" which extends to not having to divulge changes in address
What about the Sexual Offender Registry?

I have a question that I ask in all seriousness. So plese don't brand me a lotus-eating bleeding heart.
We should have the right not to have their kind of garbage living with us.
And where should they live? I mean the ones who don't re-offend?

Gene
Gene DeMambro

Post by Gene DeMambro »

In MA, and in many other states, a sex offender, after a hearing, may be held indefinately in a mental hospital or treatment program. All it takes is the DA to file, and for the court to rule in the DA's favor.
And in Massachusetts, the courts have held that sex offenders have a "right to privacy" which extends to not having to divulge changes in address

I have a question that I ask in all seriousness. So plese don't brand me a lotus-eating bleeding heart.
We should have the right not to have their kind of garbage living with us.

Gene

Post by Guest »

yet?

Post by Guest »

In all honesty Gene, I don't believe sexual offenders deserve to walk the earth. I'm not interested in feeding them and housing them. I think they should be executed.

They let them out and most of them do it again. they destroy lives. I don't want them near my family. If they have no place they are welcome fuk em, they made there choice.

Laird.
CANDANeh

Post by CANDANeh »

Costs more to house and feed this vermin than the average Canadian earns in a year.I think about crap like this when I file my taxes each year. Billion dollars to keep track of my hunting impliments and this guy walks around unchecked.
You speak for many of us and incidents like occuring now bring it strongly to surface. Many of us have talked it over(not illegal yet in Canada :roll: ) and I am confident as we speak he is "secured" for time being :wink: Resources surface quickly when a communities children are threatened. The police must be commended for releasing his name, address and letting the public know that he is a threat. Information provided to public about known highly potential threats to communities is a powerful tool but emotions must be kept in check in order to avoid criminal charges. We are often slaves to "civilized behaviour" which is in conflict with the more normal and natural reaction to protect the tribe/pack by culling or expelling the defective animal and its gene pool.
CANDANeh

Post by CANDANeh »

We can not be certain of a "cure", re-offending very likely as it is a phycopathic problem.

Option # 1 Medical intervention to eliminate need for sexual desire
Option #2 Manning isolated outpost i.e. Antartic weather station
Option #3 Choice to choose euthanasia after subjecting them to intense phsycological trauma..." A Clockwork Orange"

IMHO no contact with mainstream life..sorry
Panther

Post by Panther »

Gene DeMambro wrote:
IIRC, the case involved a sex offender who did not report the change of address as required by the registry you refer to. In that case, the court said that the sex offender couldn't be held accountable for not reporting their address. In other cases, firearms owners who have not reported change of address to the proper authorities have been jailed and their conviction and imprisonment has been upheld by the courts.

Gene
Who says they should live...
IJ

Post by IJ »

Ok, wrote a lengthy response, and this handy website signed me out while I was writing and trashed it when I hit send. More on that later.
--Ian
IJ

Post by IJ »

WARNING oh ye fragile souls... this post contains references to perfectly natural sexual activities that pretty much all adults engage in themselves or at least know about, but we often get in a tizzy about. So if you can hnadle all the brain splattering gore you sometimes find in martial arts discussions, you should be ok, but you were warned.

--

Ok. Let me preface all this with the admission that I'm biased, as I am a sex offender myself. Before you freak out, and send your dogs, or shoot me, finish reading the post.

First, we have to define what we mean by a sex offender. Afterall, the age of consent here in Boston is 16. Back in virginia it was 18. That means a 60 year old guy who sleeps with a 16 and a day teen here is a-ok, and down in virginia, an 18 yr old man who sleeps with his longtime sweetheart when she's 17 and 3/4 is a sex offender and rapist.

The other plus to living down in VA is you pretty much know what the state allows you to do on your weekends: anything besides vaginal intercourse between married people (and I'm told in the missionary position) is illegal.

--No oral sex between men and women, two women, or two men.
--No anal sex between the same.
--And don't even ask if you're allowed to own a.... ahem, self stimulation product.

Basically, since research I did while in VA indicated that 88+% of young married couples had engaged in oral sex, and based on my interactions with a bazillion college students (platonic, I mean) I can assure you that there are untold thousands of sex offenders running amok in the Nazi State of Virginia Camped out in your Bedroom. And God bless most of 'em.

NOW, we can move on to the people we're porbably all talking about. These are the sexual predators. They raped someone, or something along those lines. Maybe a kid. And here I'm not talking about those 16 yr old kids I've met in STD clinic who are shockingly sexually precocious, and have on occasion been known to seduce someone in the adult age range and expose THEM to wild things they'd never have otherwise imagined (altough the adult is the one charged with rape if they go along with it). Let's talk about awful, forcible rape, the kind only animals engage in.

Honestly, it's not as bad as murder. I'd rather be raped ten times than murdered. After you are murdered, you're dead. They took EVERYTHING. Rape victims suffer, sometimes tremendously. But so do victims of drunk driving accidents who are badly hurt. That can be just as crippling. And we don't execute all drunk drivers, or all murderers, even though they are worse.

One reason may be the fact that one state put a moratorium on executions when it counted more people released from death row INNOCENT than it killed. If put all drunk drivers and killers on death row, we have to accept that we're going to take out a lot of innocent people. We'll also spend as much as we would housing them for life (in the current climate of repeated suits and appeals). We will also kill people who ARE salvagable; I met a guy who forcibly sexually assaulted a woman and is in jail for it now. Man was an untreated schizophrenic at the time who attacked her with a knife and later cut into the artery in his own bicep to kill himself. He failed, got jailed, got treated, and now (lest things have changed) he's a model jail citizen, and he's IN CHARGE of the knives for the maximum security prison kitchen. He's an exception. There's also that priest interviewed in newsweek who abused 3 boys when they were 13ish and since recognized his illness and is living in self imposed exile and who has reachedc out to his victims with apologies.

But my point is we can't kill em all, we have to address individuals, and individuals, at this point in time, can make mistakes, can kill with their hands or a car driven while drunk, and be released when they serve their time.

How do we make the crime of sexual assault SO bad that it exceeds murder in its severity?

PS, if your dog will tear the balls off a pedophile, how can we be sure it won't tear the balls of a... pedo?

PPS, this was at times a flippant post. So to review my credentials as a nice guy in this matter: I worked for a helpline that counseled rape victims and spoke to several myself; I worked with rape victims--a good bunch--in med school. I know many from college, I've treated a bunch in residency, and I've made very strong bonds with some (like one who refused to speak to the rape counselor and would only talk to me). I've chastized two ERs for not having up to date assault services info readily available. My research in med school was capped with a summary that chastized the leading health assessment company (for whom I was doing the project) for it's poor assessment of domestic violence risk, and I'm continually nearly getting thrown off forums for raising issues of gender equality and such. In other words, I'm really personally invested in helping assault victims and I think the attackers are SCUM--I'm just putting them in perspective.
--Ian
RACastanet

Post by RACastanet »

"Nazi State of Virginia"????? Ian, that IS offensive!

Rich
Member of the world's premier gun club, the USMC!
IJ

Post by IJ »

OK, Rich is right, there are some good aspects to the state. They let me carry around my folding knife without a permit without a worry. They made it easy for Rich to get a concealed carry license. But what they learned about government noninterference and respect for individual rights in the self defense arena they seem to have completed forgotten when it came time to decide on whether to have government accountants hand out in consenting adults' bedrooms and take notes on what they enjoy. Anyone who legislates what kind of sex you may and may not have is a Nazi goon, IMO, and it's an affront to all of us that nonsense is still going on. VA, FYI is the state that generated the Loving Vs Virginia case that went to the SCOTUS, who ruled a state can't deny interracial couples the right to marry. It's also where we sterilized some "defectives" against their will in the first half of last century (of the mentally defective people in question, the one in the case that went to the SCOTUS had as her primary crime being a source of family shame because when she got sexually assaulted, she got pregnant).

Oh there was one thing: pedophiles aren't going to be forcing anal sex on anyone in the big house (not that there's any mention of him having done that). THEY are lucky if they don't get raped, or worse; ask Dahmer what he thinks of the way creepy sex offenders are treated in jail. (Note: not trying to generate pity for them).

FYI my comments are only about the topic in general. I certainly agree that 25 months for forcible sexual assault on a 16 yr old is absurdly light especially since the bastard is a repeat offender.
--Ian
CANDANeh

Post by CANDANeh »

PS, if your dog will tear the balls off a pedophile, how can we be sure it won't tear the balls of a... pedo?
With any canine one can never be 100% certain it will not make that error. However, it listens to me better than my wife :wink:
Let's talk about awful, forcible rape, the kind only animals engage in.
Let's talk about awful, forcible rape, the kind only animals engage in.
Could really get into how animals (non human) interact but not yet
There's also that priest interviewed in newsweek who abused 3 boys when they were 13ish and since recognized his illness and is living in self imposed exile
One option, good for him
How do we make the crime of sexual assault SO bad that it exceeds murder in its severity?
If we choose to do so, rape of a child will likely lead to murder of a child. The individual (Robert Carter Alpine drive Bridgewater Nova Scotia) has refused treatment and IS considered dangerous...howdy neighbour! The info. I post on him is public knowledge via radio, newspaper and person to person warnings. HE is still going to work in Darthmouth, shoping once a week etc.. until he goes before judge again.
NOT full house arrest and many children no longer walk the streets in area. Drunk drivers..again apples oranges. He indicates no remorse and unlike a drunk driver can he be treated NOOOOOOO.
Wimpy society we live in isn`t it .
PS Excuss strong emotions but place self in my shoes,(our shoes) a known mobile threat exist, and the law prevents action.

Return to “Realist Training”