Big day for Bill!

Martial Artist get sick, have accidents, become disabled. This forum will focus on how these individuals cope with their condition while staying active in the martial arts and while living life to the fullest. Administered by Sensei Bill Bauknecht. He's been there and doing great! (You don't need to register in order to post here!)

Moderator: Available

gmattson
Site Admin

Big day for Bill!

Post by gmattson »

I've been playing telephone tag with the moderator of this forum for a couple days. I missed him in Florida, as he was still on the road when I was flying home.

Today, I get a message that he scored a "Hole in One" golf shot on a 135 yard par three!

For most of us, a hole in one will remain a dream... something we can only dream about.

Congratulations Bill. "You the Man!"
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

Congratulations, Bill.

I'm up to taking you out for lunch for that accomplishment.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen
Bill B.

The tricky game of golf

Post by Bill B. »

:D Well,thank you gentlemen!! Quite a thrill, after all these years. The thing is, I had to do something, my putting is so poor I decided Why Putt?? Just hit it in the hole! :idea: Good strategy, but tough to follow up on. I am on my friends puter, email address is WCHASTON@CAPECOD.NET. We will be heading back somewhere around the 16th of March. Hope you are all surviving the snow. I guess we got about 2 feet on the Cape. I don't miss it and am feeling great down here in thiswarm weather. Best to all and if I get another hole in one, I'll be sure to let you know. (cough cough) :lol:
Bill
Mary S

Post by Mary S »

WOOO HOOOO!!! There's my guy!!!! Bill, congratulations! :D

I was about to make some smart comment about mini golf but realized I have never made a hole-in-one doing that so I'll just shut up and fade away.... (way to go!!!) :D
Steve

CONGRAT'S!

Post by Steve »

Way to go Bill!!! No sense in carrying a putter anymore.

The Cape did receive just over two feet of snow last weekend. Most of it melted this week - causing massive flooding. Duct tape sales are down, water pump sales are up at the local hardware stores. And it's the first time that I've ever seen Cape Cod bay with ice on it - salt ice.

Envious/jealous that you're in Florida while the rest of us drive on the local hockey rink road structure. Best regards, Steve
AlanL

Nice!

Post by AlanL »

Congratulations Bill sensei :!: :!:

I'm still waiting for my turn (38 years) :(
Alan
Bill B.

Post by Bill B. »

Thanks Alan..My advice, just keep swingin, it took me many many years and sooooo many swings before getting my first. :oops: It will happen to you some day, probably the same as mine, totally unexpected and not even in my mind-------, until it plopped.
Bill

Return to “Special Needs”