Anyone need money?

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

gmattson
Site Admin

Anyone need money?

Post by gmattson »

Well. . . I'm pleased to report that I'll soon be in position to give out millions of dollars. . . Just received this by email this morning:
GRAND GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY, THE NETHERLANDS. ALFONSTRAAT B56, 1002 BS AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS. TO THE MANAGER FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER, INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, REF: OYL /26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD ATTENTION: RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION; FINAL NOTICE We are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 15th May 2003, of winners of the GRAND GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS/ INTERNATIONAL,PROGRAMS held on 15th April 2003.Your company,is attached to ticket number 023-0148-790-459, with serial number 5073-11 drew the lucky numbers 43-11-44-37-10-43, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.

You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of US$5.5M in cash credited to file REF NO. OYL/25041238013/02. This is from total prize & gt; money of US$93,500,000.00 shared among the seventeen international winners in this category. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part of International Promotions Program, which is conducted annually. CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a Security company insured in your name. Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of this program. We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate in our end of year high stakes US$1.3billion International Lottery. To begin your claim, please contact our International claim agent: Mr HELGER MARK FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER, helgermark@adres.nl for due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of your choice. Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 30th June 2003. After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your corespondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.

Sincerely,

ANN HOFFMANN THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,GRAND GLOBAL LOTTO PROMO LOTTERY,THE NETHERLANDS. N.B. Any breach of confidentiality on the part of the winners will result to disqualification.
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Can I have a million dollars George? I am planning a trip to Italy in a couple of months for anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks and i need money to stay at the fanciest of resorts.

thank you.
Van
gmattson
Site Admin

Happy to Van

Post by gmattson »

However... I may have violated the confidentiality clause in the e-mail.... :)
GEM
"Do or do not. there is no try!"
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

I don't care about the million, George, but a thousand or so would be a reasonable donation to the Moulton Foundation..

Of course I can't ask for a donation for it to be one, therefore that amount or more would have to come from your heart. Just leave it in an envelope at the Hut near where everyone signs in and I'll know who it's for when I swing by to pick it up.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”