Erotic Fantasies

This forum is for the discussion of technology, computers, & problems relating to the web and your computer

Moderator: Scott Danziger

Deep Sea

Erotic Fantasies

Post by Deep Sea »

Scott, Tony.

I wonder if you could trace someone for me.

Seems someone with a girl's name let their wildest immagination loose on me yesterday. It didn't stay up too long for it was removed either by the author or one of the administrators.

I have a copy of this neurotic fantasy and all I can say is that it was hot and steamy and produced by a sick and twisted imagination. I also figure the way it was worded it may have been written buy a guy who disguised himself as female.
Always with an even keel.
-- Allen
Scott Danziger

Post by Scott Danziger »

Was this on the forums? If so, I need the IP.
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

Just sent you what I have.
-- Allen
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

Allen,

What is the status of this, did you receive an apology?

Personally, since the offense was done on my forum, I will tell you that your forgiving the person if he apologizes, as opposed to notifying the police and retaining civil counsel, will do nothing to stop further abusive behavior of these forums by some of this sick human slime. I will tell you that as soon as we discover who it is, if you don’t wish to pursue the matter legally, I will, as the moderator of the forum. I don’t know what messages we are sending out to them that there is an easy way around all this for them.
Van
Deep Sea

Post by Deep Sea »

I will tell you that your forgiving the person if he apologizes
Forget about the apologies, Van. He's probably laughing at my generosities. We should go after this one and provide him his just reward.

I'll be expanding my search for him later today.
-- Allen
Van Canna

Post by Van Canna »

why is this taking so long?
Van

Return to “Computer & Web Tech Help”